THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tonight's wear #NTscrubs
20181208_204639.jpg

We all have got to admit that Nike has done a GREAT JOB with their AM1 releases this year, especially with their GR cws which includes a handful of WMN's cws. The WMN's Pumice AM1 is only my second WMN's cw but first in the Mesh and Nubuck that most of us are fans of. Here are three pics highlighting the differences between a Men's AM1 and a Women's

The Men's pair looks to have more room in the toe area.
MvW (1).png

Sockliner: The Men's has significantly more padding in the sockliner.
MvW (2).png

The Mesh pattern on the Men's is different from the WMN's. I'm not sure if all WMN's meshed cws have this pattern. Also, the tongues have different materials; the Men's utilizes a hybird of Mesh and Nylon, while the WMN's utilizes just Nylon.
MvW (3).png

All in all, just with this one pair sample size (lol), I've gathered that the Men's AM1 were manufactured with essentially with MORE material.

Great post but you have to take into account that you’re comparing an OG build to a GR.

OG build will have a number of differences:
Tongue mesh/nylon, piped tongue (although not exclusive to OG build), extra padding, nylon and mesh differs from toe box to the pocket next to the saddle) etc.

please, obsidian crepes are made in Indonesia or in China? thanks in advance :wink:

(I tend to prefer the made in china AM1, I would never have believed to say that in my life LOL)

PS: 43einhalb pics of the "bacon"
nike-air-max-1-bacon-cd7861-700-mood-1.jpg

nike-air-max-1-bacon-cd7861-700-mood-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-bacon-cd7861-700-mood-3.jpg

nike-cd7861-700-air-max-1-se-crepe-bacon-1.jpg

for us 150euro :frown: (but if you compare to the recent TN air max plus OG and its materials at 170euro it is not expensive lol, everything is relative as we say ^^ :tongue: )

Last edited:
Anybody in here who frequents twitter follow SolelInks or SNKR_TWTR?

I recall them showing a Dec 31 release for the 1/97 pair. Apparently rumor has it that they’ll do a re-release of some other shoes that day or week but can’t find the damn Twitter post

I want to say it was a glitch on SNKRS end because I didn’t see it in my app but I hope the rumors are true. Really trying to score a pair for the team lol

Anybody in here who frequents twitter follow SolelInks or SNKR_TWTR?

I recall them showing a Dec 31 release for the 1/97 pair. Apparently rumor has it that they’ll do a re-release of some other shoes that day or week but can’t find the damn Twitter post

I want to say it was a glitch on SNKRS end because I didn’t see it in my app but I hope the rumors are true. Really trying to score a pair for the team lol
There was a glitch last year that showed like 50 pairs restocking on 12/31 and none ever did.

Just a pic since I'd heard a bit of nonsense lately about am1's not having forefoot air anymore.
2017 Gunsmoke GR's.
LRM_EXPORT_675895135501638_20181208_114450767-600x1192.jpeg

interesting, I didn't know that AM1 had forefoot air unit, it's cool that AM1 have like BW the forefoot air unit :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom