THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 15, 2003
Anyone got their red sketches from crusoeandsons.com?
According to the tracking they sent me, mine got sent to the wrong country and they are completely ignoring my messages and emails.

Anyone know where I can get the red sketches?

TIA!
mine came in last week. im not too far from the shop tho.

Blake P

Supporter
Joined Jun 20, 2014
I've only worn this pair 4 times, so they still look new. I have other pairs to beat up, but I like these Skulls a lot and would hate to ruin them.
I haven't even worn mine yet. Contemplating using some black suede dye, but hate to risk ruining the nap since they're so soft.

Joined Sep 18, 2013
I haven't even worn mine yet. Contemplating using some black suede dye, but hate to risk ruining the nap since they're so soft.
Daamn, faded before even wearing them? That's unfortunate, the dye would probably make them stiff. Try brushing them gently.

Blake P

Supporter
Joined Jun 20, 2014
Daamn, faded before even wearing them? That's unfortunate, the dye would probably make them stiff. Try brushing them gently.
Yeah, they're just lightly faded in some spots, not all over. I'm pretty sure they are spots where the shoes have made contact sitting in the box and being moved around a bit. I'm probably just overreacting and just need to start wearing them and move on.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now