THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 14, 2014
Really liking those GITD accents. Particularly the swoosh lining/double swoosh, don't think I have ever seen that on an AM1 before.

Makes me wonder what if all the white writing on the black sketches was GITD...

Joined Oct 24, 2013
I haven't even HEARD of that...
LOL I hadn't either until I was researching ways to darken suede some time ago. It's actually used to treat and waterproof leather, but one of the side effects is it darkens the material. I had to wash some black suede Vans I got mud on and the suede faded pretty bad. Put some mink oil on and it looked and felt close to when it was new.

Blake P

Supporter
Joined Jun 20, 2014
LOL I hadn't either until I was researching ways to darken suede some time ago. It's actually used to treat and waterproof leather, but one of the side effects is it darkens the material. I had to wash some black suede Vans I got mud on and the suede faded pretty bad. Put some mink oil on and it looked and felt close to when it was new.
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it. Was originally thinking baby oil.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now