THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Could someone post photos of the white sketches after wear? Curious to see what the creasing looks like.

Joined Jun 12, 2013
Is DC Sneakercon worth going to for Air Max 1s? I see alot of yeezy, Jordens, amd off white on there IG page.

I have sold everything and now strictly only buy Air Max 1s to wear.

Blake P

Supporter
Joined Jun 20, 2014
Is DC Sneakercon worth going to for Air Max 1s? I see alot of yeezy, Jordens, amd off white on there IG page.

I'm sure there will be some AM1 heat here and there, and you might have a good chance at scoring some decent prices since they aren't super hype.

Joined Nov 26, 2014

I've been to the DC SneakerCon twice (2014 and 2015) and I think times have changed since then. In 2014 I was able to score SB's for the low. In 2015 I came across a pair of Kill Bill Asics Gel Sagas. But the other SneakerCon's I've been to since then (NY in 2016 and 2017) have been more a reflection of what's reselling now. So it may be possible to get some AM1 gems, but you're more likely to find Yeezys, Jordans, Off Whites, whatever other sneaker is hyped right now. Maybe even SBs again.

Joined Mar 28, 2014

You never know, man. It’s worth a try. Pretty sure you’ll find some gems for the right price if you dig.

I feel you though! I sold my whole Jordan collection. I’m back to air max’s.

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Anyone got their red sketches from crusoeandsons.com?
According to the tracking they sent me, mine got sent to the wrong country and they are completely ignoring my messages and emails.

Anyone know where I can get the red sketches?

TIA!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now