THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Nice work unseen unseen those album cover trigger for me as well. Any affiliation with any of those bands or just a fan and local to the scene?

Joined Oct 14, 2012
unseen unseen Bespokes came out really dope. What indie hip hop albums are you considering for your next Bespoke? (If you don't mind sharing).

Joined Nov 28, 2015
unseen unseen Bespokes came out really dope. What indie hip hop albums are you considering for your next Bespoke? (If you don't mind sharing).
If I had to pick 4, which pains me to do:

Most def - black on both sides
Murs & 9th wonder - 316
Jurassic 5 - Quality
D Styles - phantazmagorea (as i was a battle dj for quite some time)

So it would really be black brown white and some purple? Idk, rather bland to me.

Thanks for asking.

Joined Dec 27, 2011
Long time coming. Wanted to give much love to NipseyRustle NipseyRustle , @singledout and the influencethem crew for guidance and valuable information on this process.

I heart music. Originally wanted to do an indie hip hop theme, but went with a diff genre that was just as influential (and had better color palette to work with). Here's my theme:

F8EBprg~01.jpg

And this is what I came up with it. Colors from the album, location of bands stitched inside, long island hardcore nike X, and all the various material selections (including locally sourced materials). Love it or hate it, i appreciate y'all taking time to look.

IMG_20190908_135817.jpg

IMG_20190908_135638.jpg
IMG_20190908_135711.jpg

IMG_20190908_135750.jpg

IMG_20190908_135910.jpg

IMG_20190908_140406.jpg
Great job family. A1 execution!

Joined May 14, 2014
If I had to pick 4, which pains me to do:

Most def - black on both sides
Murs & 9th wonder - 316
Jurassic 5 - Quality
D Styles - phantazmagorea (as i was a battle dj for quite some time)

So it would really be black brown white and some purple? Idk, rather bland to me.

Thanks for asking.
I knew you were a cool dude, but d styles? Those third sight albums are genius. That just took it to another level, lol.

Joined Mar 1, 2018
Question guys, and apologies if this should be in another forum, but it seemed more AM1 specific. I've got a pair of OG mesh from 99' that need a resole finally. I've seen horrible images on ebay, etc. showing terrible chips & cracks on the nubuck mudguard. The nubuck on mine are still good, not dry, rigid or anything. Should I worry about the removal of the midsole? Typically heat is the easiest method for loosening the glue and I'm very worried that adding heat to this material is going to cause some damage. BTW, I'm not doing this myself and I need to do something or it becomes a collector's item (which isn't my style). Just wondering if others have had experience. Thanks in advance

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now