THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Y do u say?
They were pumping out new AM1 gr's every week for like 2 years. Now it's nothing. In the last 3-6 months, we've had a few themed shoes like the Windbreaker, Atmos, Susan, and the Sketches but that's really it.

Look here, the last non-themed or collab AM1 was the "cut out swoosh" pair back in May. That's when the mint green and the photo blue dropped too. Nothing since then.

https://stockx.com/nike/air-max/1/release-date

They were pumping out new AM1 gr's every week for like 2 years. Now it's nothing. In the last 3-6 months, we've had a few themed shoes like the Windbreaker, Atmos, Susan, and the Sketches but that's really it.

Look here, the last non-themed or collab AM1 was the "cut out swoosh" pair back in May. That's when the mint green and the photo blue dropped too. Nothing since then.

https://stockx.com/nike/air-max/1/release-date

That just means now is the perfect time to go back and pick up the pairs you missed or passed on for whatever reason before prices creep up.
Finally copped the blue Have A Nike Day pair this week. I have quite a few bids in for different pairs on StockX, but feel like they keep getting further out of reach!

That just means now is the perfect time to go back and pick up the pairs you missed or passed on for whatever reason before prices creep up.
Finally copped the blue Have A Nike Day pair this week. I have quite a few bids in for different pairs on StockX, but feel like they keep getting further out of reach!
Right, I'm not complaining about it. I needed a break. I was just commenting that it seems like the vault talk was legit.

Dang I just had a bid accepted for $175 total on goat for DNA screams greens that I forgot about. Meant to cancel my bid last week. Got a fraud alert from PayPal to accept or decline payment. I declined lol. I mean I like them but I feel like that’s too much. Did I make a mistake? Do y’all think these will have an actual release?

I never post pick ups - but I'm proud of this one

It's so hard being my size - the older pairs are cooked or non-existent

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190911104420918_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190911104420918_COVER.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 45
Dang I just had a bid accepted for $175 total on goat for DNA screams greens that I forgot about. Meant to cancel my bid last week. Got a fraud alert from PayPal to accept or decline payment. I declined lol. I mean I like them but I feel like that’s too much. Did I make a mistake? Do y’all think these will have an actual release?
Not looking like it. Such an odd release, or lack thereof.

Here in the UK it is more noticeable. We have had a lack of new releases and we missed out on a lot of those special releases like the Have A Nike Day pair and the Swipas.

I definitely agree with you. We haven't had the two you've mentioned, the Inside Outs, the Not-So Inside Outs, the Puerto Rico's, the USAs' and I'm sure I'm missing some out too. All that being said many of these pairs are sitting on stockx close to or below retail so once you account for fees you can get a pair like the Have a Nike Day for retail including fees.

I’ve been trying to pickup the Pompidou day In a 12/12.5 but can’t get the seller to budge. I was hoping to get it yesterday while the sellers fees were 50% off smh

These slowly going up

thecheef thecheef arent you a sz13?

really jealous of those safaris if so

been after a pair in my size for over a decade. It’s always the wrong time, price or conditions once they do come around in a sz13
I am man so trust me I feel you - faint smoke smell to these which is my biggest annoyance but they look like they were worn once

Haha thanks bro I actually wanted to paint lines crazy coincidence but it's not an available option except for the air window. I wanted the red background but yeah the picture makes the midsole look almost black loll but they're much more brown in person
Yeah paint the lines....just do it...

Back
Top Bottom