THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i finally found my size... :smokin

For those interested, these were at my local factory store. Message me for location if you wanna do a phone order or pick it up if you're close. They also had the photo blue essentials

I know the shape on the AM1's have been off for a while but it just seems more apparent on the Pimentos for some reason.

Would of copped a pair already if it wasn't for that.

To anybody that still lookin for the black/mints, I was pickin up the black toes this morning and saw them on the counter. I guess they just got their stock and released em yesterday. Said they still have sizes available but he wouldn't tell me what they were js kept insisting that he'd check my sz. If you guys wanna try and do a phone order it's the Shoe Palace in arrowhead mall, az

While I wasted money on J's that I'll rarely wear, these came in, will be in the summer rotation for sure. Still gotta re-shape the toe box a bit.

To anybody that still lookin for the black/mints, I was pickin up the black toes this morning and saw them on the counter. I guess they just got their stock and released em yesterday. Said they still have sizes available but he wouldn't tell me what they were js kept insisting that he'd check my sz. If you guys wanna try and do a phone order it's the Shoe Palace in arrowhead mall, az
man I just called them and they said they are gone. I decided to check craigslist and there it was a size 11 from shoe palace for 200 bucks. My luck sucks lol

man I just called them and they said they are gone. I decided to check craigslist and there it was a size 11 from shoe palace for 200 bucks. My luck sucks lol
dang just grabbed a pair from there this morning they still had a few. Guess everyone that struck out on the black toes there grabbed them up.

You know it lol,
+ a free ship code, couldn't pass.

Yeah, $93 is hard to pass up. I don't know why I passed even at $101 shipped but after KD's tweeted it, gave me even less time to think about it and they were gone faster than I have wanted.

What is the best way to clean the milans. Just the tan suede I have a small mark. Please if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

What is the best way to clean the milans. Just the tan suede I have a small mark. Please if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Jason Markk, use the suede/premium brush. Bought the kit and got the premium brush separately specifically for this shoe since mine came with a mark on them. Worked flawlessly. Take your time and be gentle.

Air Max 1 OG Obsidians came in today (Netherlands) so made some quick pictures.

Although they are not suede i think they are clean and the shape (not TTS) and quality is much better then the essentials.

Back
Top Bottom