THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wearing these out to the bar tonight, its actually a nice show to wear out, I feel like it mixes a nice casual and sporty look. the PLeather feels so nice.

hopefully no drinks are spilled. 

Wish these were a GR. Can't see myself pulling the trigger knowing how little burn they'll get. The materials look real nice though.

I saw someone with the Beaches of Rio on today at Anime Expo of all places. Seeing them in person really changed my opinion on them. It's too bad they're sold out of my size at most of the major online spots.

FSR on footaction

http://www.footaction.com/product/m...-blue/green/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
Thanks. I hope they stay there for a while. Still need to order those stone denims from NDC and get a couple other shoes on sale.

I also want to say thanks to a certain NT member in this thread. I'm not sure if they want me to point them out, so instead I'll just say I appreciate the help.

Last edited:
I've been out of NikeTalk for a minute.

What's the deal with the camo pack? I read somewhere that it is a very limited release only available in-store in certain Germany & France stores atm

Will it be available online somewhere? anywhere to cop right now? those am90, am1 & am180 camos are a bomb... I've been needin one all-camo sneaker for a while

copped the Air Maxim 1 France SP and the Air Classic BW France SP today. I hope the when the other pairs go onsale, they aren't the same day as friggin Lebrons. haha.

Went ahead and grabbed the France 1's from End. My Classic BW's from Mita should arrive next week for a lot cheaper than what End was charging. Lots of international love goin' on in my apartment lol.

$40 at the outlets

Anyone know the quality of suede we can expect from the suede pack ?

I hope its better than the sandpaper suede they put on the Milan's !

Managed to get The French maxims of The country pack, it took me like 20 minutes untill they showed up ik my cart. The Whole site came down. Guess l got Lucky, Will post on feet pics once i get my hands on them

Back
Top Bottom