THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

shame it doesnt follow the style from the left & top parts all the way across the entire shoe

^^ if its the same material as the liberty flower ones from a month or two ago, I wouldn't get em. Terrible material and the pattern is screen printed on

^^ if its the same material as the liberty flower ones from a month or two ago, I wouldn't get em.

Terrible material and the pattern is screen printed on

I just saw them up close, and the printed on material did it for me. Not happening.

What's the best way to clean the mesh toe box?, I want to clean my pre HOA Red OG am1 ('05). As you can see the suede is coming off so I'm afraid the washing machine will ruin the suede, anyone know what's the best way to clean the mesh on this shoe?

jason markk did a wonder for my meshed shoes.

if it doesnt work leave it to dry then go at it again the next day.

careful on the midsole though, it takes the paint off slightly if you're too vigorous 
What's the best way to clean the mesh toe box?, I want to clean my pre HOA Red OG am1 ('05). As you can see the suede is coming off so I'm afraid the washing machine will ruin the suede, anyone know what's the best way to clean the mesh on this shoe?

jason markk did a wonder for my meshed shoes.

if it doesnt work leave it to dry then go at it again the next day.

careful on the midsole though, it takes the paint off slightly if you're too vigorous 
yup, definitely be careful on the midsole.  learned that the hard way with a pair of 90s

but jason markk did do wonders on the mesh and suede on my beater HOA infrareds

Nice!! Plain and simple but looks good
i like them, which domestic stores are getting these?
guys, a store in the US already got these in last week.. been waiting for a FNL or NDC release though.

properlbc has them.  if you look on their instagram, it's a post from 3 days ago.

dark grey/white/pure platinum 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
guys, a store in the US already got these in last week.. been waiting for a FNL or NDC release though.

properlbc has them.  if you look on their instagram, it's a post from 3 days ago.

dark grey/white/pure platinum :smokin

I'm waiting as well. Also a few on the Bay already

Attention Fellas! Proper has a FSR of the FB Mints. Just ordered my 8.5. Shipping is $15 anywhere in the US. Came out to $135 after taxes n shipping
pimp.gif

Today was a good day.

Nike sportswear fall releases. Are those chilis in there? Hard to tell from the crappy pic.
heard earlier in the year chili's were coming out so glad to see a pic no i know its true... cant wait cuz i was gonna make some un-chilis on Nike Id:.

Back
Top Bottom