THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Leather/elephant/suede toe box tho............................... smh

*sidenote* Elephant options on the dunk lows look good

Pics always come out so small on NT mobile

Last edited:
Come on, go crazy everybody will know arent Atmos so get creative
True, but  its the first idea that I had to try when I heard elephant print was gnna be available. 

But the elephant print options are looking promising, just sucks the price tag is pretty high. 

i dislike the fact that all of the colors are metallic or muted for the non elephant print options. the only colorway i really like that I have come up with is the 'almost atmos' that was posted above. we'll see if I end up ordering anything. def kicking myself now for not ordering more id's with the last options. 

Please excuse the horrible photoshop skills.
Here's the plan...buy them with all white midsole, white "nike air" heel, white eyelet.
Grab the true blue angelus paint for the midsole, dye the "nike air" stitching since the blues on ID are wrong, and paint the eyelet red.

now that's sick!  good job man

there's no "invisible" elephant print option is there?  like a black/black elephant print?  i would check, but im at work on tight deadlines and dont wanna be seen slacking off right now lol

Last edited:
now that's sick!  good job man

there's no "invisible" elephant print option is there?  like a black/black elephant print?  i would check, but im at work on tight deadlines and dont wanna be seen slacking off right now lol
thanks man and unfortunately no

Last edited:
I just came up with this idea on the OG88 idea.  Basically added the gum soles instead.  This is pretty darn fun lol.  I think I might cop a pair and return the other AM1s.  I call this one the 49ers OG 88 hahahah  

Last edited:
I envisioned these when I  first got word elephant was coming, something looks off tho

What is usually a better material to make IDs out of?  Leather or Suede?  Which keeps cleaner?  Which shows less wrinkles/cracks (normal wear and tear)?  

Back
Top Bottom