THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

HAPPY AIR MAX DAY
Went and rocked the original. Nothing special.

all this hype for the patches is making me want to buy something. bout to pull the trigger on these. how's the shape on the IDs?
Shape is great on my ID's Only pairs of Airmax 1s I own are IDs lol.

Im personally thinking about pulling the trigger on these, since I can't get the hufquakes ill just ID em. Has anyone made a Moire ID? 

were the patches part of the AM day thing? man im so behind
It was thought it have been released today for Air Max Day, but Nike Lab decided to postpone it like they always do.

I dunno how you celebrate air max day without releasing...the Air Max 1, 90 and 95....

Regret sleeping on these when they retroed last year..
Can I get the style code for these? Couldn't find it after a quick google search

Or AMD find me a pair lol
537383-106

why people always wanna get the shoes when they are almost entirely sold out
sick.gif

a year ago that shiit was widely available here in the EU

the guys then shoot me PMs here with questions and all that stuff

but when they see that they need to pay $180-$200 for them

everyone is backing off and suddenly they dont want them anymore

but paying $190 for some plastic looking Lebron or KDs is no problem at all

Amazon product ASIN B00MHXBKX4
https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Max-1-Essential-White-Laser-Crimson

http://www.hypedc.com/air-max-1-essential-white-crimson-black.html

you should've jumped on them when they got discounted heavily

Last edited:
were the patches part of the AM day thing? man im so behind
yeah, i was at patta for the AM1/90/95 patch pack and AM0 release

around 80 people showed up, the first guy in line was an reseller he showed up at 2:30am
roll.gif

he was also the person that was keeping the list, i was 8th on the list and i arrived at 9:30am

1 hour later than planned, because i got stucked in that damn morning traffic jam
sick.gif

the guy that came after me was my highlight of yesterday, he thought that they were releasing the Feezy 3s LMFAO
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

while the Feezy release was at foot locker on the same day 10 mins away from the patta store

the guy from patta couldnt stop laughing after that guy walked out of the store
roll.gif

the majority of the peeps came for the 1s and then the 90s and the 95s, but ZER0 love for the AM0s

i only saw 2 guys that copped them, 1 guy was rocking them immediately when he got them

Yeah soon as solelinks tweets, their followers eat it up. It's been plenty of times where i've had something in cart way before they notice and soon as they tweet it's sold out.

Last edited:
It's amazing to me, like it's 6am how so many people was up refreshing Solelink TL.

Well resellers in for a rude awakening, send those crappy offers NT, someone will bite.

From what it looks like I don't see these Patches dropping in US until they finish releasing in Europe first.

Any other US sites getting them besides Nikelab??

Last edited:
I'm in love with the shape of the patch am1's but I'll wait til I strike out on ndc before I go on the hunt for the obsidians. Got a $100 in gift cards I don't want to miss out on trying to use

Man, Mr. Porter are some *******s. I chatted with them two days ago about the patches because they were available in a lot of sizes on the UK site and they said they didn't know when they would release. Wake up this morning and see the email they were sold out. All the money I spend with them and no email saying they will release. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom