THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] im playin. I know you ain't a fan. Don't hurt me.
well that and im a freak about sizing.  had i gotten into the flyknits with this supposed sizing issue, i prob wouldve copped 2 9s, 2 9.5s and 2 10s, just to make sure i got it right.  return what didnt fit like a @Hippohead  boss. 

All Cognac pair of WillLeather iDs came in. Midsole definitely doesn't look the way I thought it would. But the leather is amazing...

Last edited:
I got the Shoerjvn8r thing in but it didn't help much. If anything it makes it worse bc it stretches the shoe out. It gives a great slant to the toe but then as the toe goes back you end up with extra mesh between the toe and the lace area bc the space between the top of the mudguard and the bottom of the laces is shorter now bc of the slant back. I don't if that makes sense but maybe pics will help explain it.

It's not as bad when it's not a mesh toe. The right shoe came out great but the left one had some wrinkles. Idk how to prevent that or get rid of them. If anyone can help, I'm all ears.

Before

After

Right is solid

Left has a few creases. Not near as bad at the one with mesh but still annoying.

All Cognac pair of WillLeather iDs came in. Midsole definitely doesn't look the way I thought it would. But the leather is amazing...

Ehh, good enough, mine come tomorrow.

They don't look so olive like the previous picture posted.

Can't beat the price for the quality.

I think I paid around $120 after cash back and discount code.

Last edited:
dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Only thing you could really do is overstuff, reheat to loosen and iron to smooth it out and bringing it back to s slightly square shape. I wish I had told you not to use the reshoevenator tree. I've done that with the Ikea tree and it creates a lot of creases.

I'm actually going to experiment on some nasty square toe essentials. I want to hack up the toe, trim the mesh and see if I can restitch it. It would have to be completely deconstructed. But check, I have the time, just need the knowledge.

Last edited:
dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Only thing you could really do is overstuff, reheat to loosen and iron to smooth it out and bringing it back to s slightly square shape. I wish I had told you not to use the reshoevenator tree. I've done that with the Ikea tree and it creates a lot of creases.

I'm actually going to experiment on some nasty square toe essentials. I want to hack up the toe, trim the mesh and see if I can restitch it. It would have to be completely deconstructed. But check, I have the time, just need the knowledge.
Now that I've done it on a few I'm just confused. When the toe slant back towards the laces it just creates a loose mesh. Idk how to prevent it from happening. I figured out the creases in the mudguard, just don't use a tree that stretches it, but idk the answer the the loose mesh without cutting it out and restitching like you suggested.

Got my Hufs in. Sole still has some nipples but the leather is breaking on one of them. Any fixing that or just roll with it?
The cracking is supposed to be there although looks like your pair is as consistent as others I have seen in the past.

Ive tried steaming the toebox like a flyknit and it helped very little, i think the only way is to get that extra material out of there or shrunk down somehow. Good luck Unseen with that, it will be interesting to see how it works out.

The cracking is supposed to be there although looks like your pair is as consistent as others I have seen in the past.
forgot to comment on these.  @dblplay1212  if youre really discontent with that inconsistency, i would find a matching leather dye and dab the cracks.  then wipe over the surface to even out the coat.  then use the residual on the towel and wipe down the other foot to keep a matching shade (if needed). 

forgot to comment on these.  @dblplay1212
 if youre really discontent with that inconsistency, i would find a matching leather dye and dab the cracks.  then wipe over the surface to even out the coat.  then use the residual on the towel and wipe down the other foot to keep a matching shade (if needed). 
Na it's not that serious. I have no issue wearing the way they are. I was just curious if there was an easy solution. Thelet leave them as is and be good.

Back
Top Bottom