THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Going to try my luck after work at UNDFTD. Good luck to everyone on SNKRS or where ever you're trying this morning.

Tried to sleep in today till at least 8, but it looks like that didn't happen 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nike will forever be the master at generating hype... they have all of us stressing to cop shoes that were available at deep deep discounts years ago... cheers to them

The line here at St Alfred is stupid long.

I've been in line for all types of ish and have never seen it this long this early.

Hype is forever funny.

Yeah bro it's dumb long. I'm in the first 20 & in hoping I can secure my pair.

it's all about getting lucky at this point.

people expecting better #'s for the atmos joints better get their sodium levels checked.

Cops just kick everyone out around mercer, there was also a dude for whatever reason was confronted by cops and the cops tried to chase him down the block but he ran hella fast and got away.

Was gonna take the trip at 4 am to
Nyc with my boy, he never answered so it was a blessing in disguise lol we were going to hit up Dover also.

Rogue how you looking out there?

Was gonna take the trip at 4 am to
Nyc with my boy, he never answered so it was a blessing in disguise lol we were going to hit up Dover also.

Rogue how you looking out there?

Just waited on line for an hour to be told they don't even have them. Back in bed with the heat on high. Couple others had been to lab and said it was a zoo. Concepts had a line but stock is apparently low, like 18 pairs.

Smart man, keeping you all in ny prayers so we don't all take ls. Already working on a 250 meet up just incase snkrs fails me

Think I copped a 14....  Just received paypal confirmation but SNS crashed

There is size 14 for the blues?!?!?!?
Size 13 was biggest for reds. Was sad last week to not even be able to try since no size 14.
Can anyone confirm size 14 exists in the blues?

Back
Top Bottom