THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Draw or not I still have no chance at getting a pair even if I try (or most of us) nike should have made 500-600k pairs of each release. Theyd still sell out IMO

Ohh baby ... more shopifysites getting these in... going to be a cook fest!!!!!

I hope. Lol..... oh wait it's me , nvm cook on bros

Last edited:
another down side of the draw, some people are able to enter 50+ times, so in some ways its not a level playing field
This. The draw gives an advantage to resellers who will enter over 100 times. FCFS on SNKRS is a more level playing field.

Eh, Draw works for me since I'll have be flying up 30,000+ feet in the air during the drop. If it was FCFS, I doubt airline WiFi service would be fast enough

I don't want the Jordan in the pack at all. Tempted to sign up for the end raffle and try to get rid of it. Probably not worth trying to find a sz 13 buyer though.

* as someone who isn't hardcore into air max I'm consfused by the criticism in this thread. Is the toe box of the current og's/atmos really so bad as to make the shoe worthless to some of you? It looks like a cool shoe imo.

Been on a rough streak with Euro shops, but since the Atmos jawns are more widely available, might try to hit some more "low key" spots.

If there's such a thing in 2017.

* as someone who isn't hardcore into air max I'm consfused by the criticism in this thread. Is the toe box of the current og's/atmos really so bad as to make the shoe worthless to some of you? It looks like a cool shoe imo.
It's like removing the padding from SB dunks. Or JB trying to pass off AJ1 mids as the highs.

I don't want the Jordan in the pack at all. Tempted to sign up for the end raffle and try to get rid of it. Probably not worth trying to find a sz 13 buyer though.

Up until the pinnacle Am1s that recently released, the toe box was absolutely horrendous. To the point many people stopped buying am1s altogether, myself included. Now these retro ogs are being marketed as an improved shape, which they are, but just barely depending on which pictures you look at. I think people are more disappointed in the lack of significant improvement since they seemed to actually care now and were actively promoting doing something about it. Those atmos posted a page or 2 ago kooked like safari cliffhangers allover again.

Are berry's worth the price of admission? They're growing on me on the daily.

Btw. I prefer to call them viotechs!

Back
Top Bottom