THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yup im voiting for this ***** every day that i remember to.

So nike gotta make these dumb *****
roll.gif

I mean.. okay.. I get the Atmos being limited or whatever.. I think most people figured it wouldn't be an easy cop when these won the vote last year.. but seriously, what was the point of making the red and blue OG's limited as well? They've had a year to produce these..meh.. not even salty just confused on what the purpose is?

I mean.. okay.. I get the Atmos being limited or whatever.. I think most people figured it wouldn't be an easy cop when these won the vote last year.. but seriously, what was the point of making the red and blue OG's limited as well? They've had a year to produce these..meh.. not even salty just confused on what the purpose is?
Hype, man

Got friends back home who work in stores in Melbourne Australia saying all the Chinese brought them, I'm currently in Tokyo now and yep full of Chinese too, every store I went to the Japanese staff said no good all the Chinese came and took every pair.
The Chinese are so ******* rude over here also, somewhat worse than back home. I'm not racist but am ******* pissed they do this. The ******* don't ever wear them, why can't they just stay wearing the fake ones in their own country.

You catch the pics from NY lineups?
THIS is THE ISSUE you want to bring up for a F*ed up Air Max Month?
THINK REALLY HARD BEFORE YOUR NEXT POST.

(And no, if you know how to read, didn't get a pair)

I think they tried explaining this that the Red and Blue OGs were not planned for AMD and it was a late decision. If the late decision factors in the numbered produced, we don't know...only Nike knows :rolleyes

I think they tried explaining this that the Red and Blue OGs were not planned for AMD and it was a late decision. If the late decision factors in the numbered produced, we don't know...only Nike knows :rolleyes
Guess only time will tell at this point. Still being hopeful more NTers get to feast on restocks

Back
Top Bottom