THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This isn't a "celebration" of a shoe, it is not a holiday, it's a marketing strategy. This company doesn't give 2 damns about the AM Enthusiasts that couldn't obtain or has to pay 3x retail to obtain these sneakers. They got you talking about them, for better or worse it doesn't matter to them. Hell, you want to get back at them? Voting ironically for an unappealing shoe for next year won't help. Just stop caring about these releases. Let them pass you by and say to hell with AM Day I promise you will survive. If enough people that have complained here and on social media did that NIKE would take notice and resellers couldn't make their come up. I don't see this happening though...we aren't built for that kind of sacrifice "sneaker heads " gotta take what NIKE gives us. That's why we are their ultimate hype men and women. Even when we get **** on we still promote them.
Yup, I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. Consumers are just wallets to them. And sneakerheads are just tools Nike uses to drive brand cachet. So long as revenue and market share continue to grow, nothing will change. And why should it from Nike's perspective.

I was able to secure my size 13 after fighting to get into a store which had a list then after the first five ppl went in no-one gave a ****, workers started pointing

ppl they remembered was there camping and letting friends jump the line. one of the workers pointed me out and Manager remembered I was asking for a 13 and had them on the side for me...by the way store only had 15 pairs with over 50 ppl outside.

To the people who went to concepts in Cambridge what happen please dont tell me they had mad pairs because iam seeing on facebook of people in boston selling more then one pair :x

Eventhough I didn't hit on NDCa for the Atmos, I got lucky to get two hits on IG raffles - 9.5 and 10

Here's the pile

I'm reading a lot of this, and I wanted to ask (If I may ask) everyone in here... what did you guys think of last year's Air Max Day (or Month,) the products from last year, and how they were released, etc?

My 6.5 just sold for $500 before fees on grailed.

Damn resale litty, could of gotten more but Fck it

To the people who went to concepts in Cambridge what happen please dont tell me they had mad pairs because iam seeing on facebook of people in boston selling more then one pair :x

Yeah they had a good amount but limited quantities for big sizes. This one dude bought 5 pairs to flip smh

Last edited:
Too much hype on these Atmos to cop. Resell prices will drop down just like the OG 1s after Air Max month is over and most people go back to not caring about the Air Max line

Woke up at 4 am for my local to do fcfs where no one was allowed camp in front of the store till 6 am. It got crazy when people starting lining up. So they made it a raffle and I got lucky. Struck out snkrs so I feel lucky I was able to cop today...

Everytime I see that doggie I know you've won!

1. That statement makes no sense.
2. You just admitted to flipping a pair for $500 but judging someone else for reselling?

They only reason I flipped because I had a 6.5 I'm a 12 lol I'd rather flip to buy my size or something else. I'm not buying multiple pairs to flip that's dumb

If I had my size I'll wear them the fck out don't sleep

Last edited:
I'm reading a lot of this, and I wanted to ask (If I may ask) everyone in here... what did you guys think of last year's Air Max Day (or Month,) the products from last year, and how they were released, etc?
last year I got from end putting up a early link after I copped they took the link down so I was lucky. Went to am con and was able to get laser glass case and tinker am...but safaris wasn't easy 

they are fine b, adidas aint hurting them. you looking too deeply at this the wrong way and they are a business so they dont have to "care" about us. y'all gotta understand this

Yeah folks just gotta understand that hardcore enthusiast make up a small minoroty of purchasers.

When Monarch sales start severely fading then Nike will have reason to fret.

Last edited:
They only reason I flipped because I had a 6.5 I'm a 12 lol I'd rather flip to buy my size or something else. I'm not buying multiple pairs to flip that's dumb

If I had my size I'll wear them the fck out don't sleep

Ahhh. So you bought that 6.5 because you just learned your actual AM1 size today? Only off 5.5 sizes. Makes sense.

You bought the 6.5 to flip but you're judging a reseller. SMH

Back
Top Bottom