THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn did not notice the $220 price tag on those air max id's. Would love a pair but going to pass on that price. 

Also late but happy air max day! 

Last edited:
If i wear size 10 in current aj1 bred, chicago etc. Can someone please confirm my size in 2017 atmos. I generally wear in 10.5 in plain white AM1. Dont know how these ran.

Will rep for your input. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
F... that price, plus very delicate to clean flyknit... Food over shoes
glasses.gif
!!!

I have 2 AJ1 in my TTS, my atmos is TTS too so it's perfect for me, i can go a half size down but... i know this would be a little bit to snug.

I have 2 AJ1 in my TTS, my atmos is TTS too so it's perfect for me, i can go a half size down but... i know this would be a little bit to snug.
Repped! 

Hmmm so atmos run TTS or big huh? I tried on a generic all white AM1 with the swoosh fused in and 10.5 fit me perfect. I have slightly wide feet as well.

My other sizes are Flyknit Racer (10.5), all other Js (10), UB 1.0 (10.5) and Yeezy V1 (10).

Based on that would u still say i go 10 or stick to 10.5?

Repped! 

Hmmm so atmos run TTS or big huh? I tried on a generic all white AM1 with the swoosh fused in and 10.5 fit me perfect. I have slightly wide feet as well.

My other sizes are Flyknit Racer (10.5), all other Js (10), UB 1.0 (10.5) and Yeezy V1 (10).

10 ! but i can only talk for myself, have you some room on your AJ1?

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Nike ain't sweating adidas one bit. They're getting NCAA and NFL contracts, plus every other sport is Nike dominated.

Casual consumers drive their stock, not us. Casual consumers are buying monarchs and frees at outlets.

Nike has already done the whole X collab and is the only thing keeping people interested in adidas for now. Once resell drops for adidas the sheep [emoji]128017[/emoji] will be back in Nikes hands and the cycle repeats.

I hinted at the limited nature of Nike coming back but I wasn't told it would be for the amd.

Nike may not be sweating Adidas, but they are sweating, its the worst performing Stock of 2016. Look at how Adidas is doing there.

Nike may not be sweating Adidas, but they are sweating, its the worst performing Stock of 2016. Look at how Adidas is doing there.
Let me know when Adidas performs steadily for over 1 year. 

This is the same company that has shelved YZY stores because of poor YZY season sales.

Let me know when Adidas performs steadily for over 1 year. 

This is the same company that has shelved YZY stores because of poor YZY season sales.
I think we can get a better idea by this time next year. But "the worst performing stock of 2016" is most definitely sweating.

Repped! 

I would lean towards 10. I went with my true size 8 in the atmos and I will be going down to a 7.5. But as i said before it's all preference... I like my runners snug

Last edited:
to better prepare for the silver bullets, how do 97s fit compared to AM1s? wonder if the 97s have a new shape/cut that may mean fit will be a little different than normal. 

pics.

on the fence

I literally just ordered the same color option as the one below. I was going to do a black swoosh but I sort of like how the silver blends in the multi sort of. I was going to do an all black option with the midsole black too but didn't pull the gun last minute. I think Air Max 1s look better with the white midsole.

At least I know what my shoe will look like when I get it, give or take on the multi weave. IDs are so damn hard to do unless you start seeing other people do it before.

nike-vapormax-air-max-1-multicolor-flyknit-air-max-day-2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom