THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Now this is the good ole days!!! Found these at Marshall's for $29.99 back in 2005.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

05/06' was such a great time to be into shoes....

great collabs, steals in abundance, sb was on fire, retro runners were everywhere and the forums were just starting to pick up heavy traffic.

You have that right , I remember walking into models and seeing air max 1 for $19.99 FSR in New Jersey , I. Coindmt believe my eyes . I bought every sz 12 (5 pairs ) and wore them all to death over the past 11 years , man I miss those days

Last edited:
Lol. I don't think people really understand how great it was back then

the 19.99 finds were literally everywhere

Now this is the good ole days!!! Found these at Marshall's for $29.99 back in 2005.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

You have that right , I remember walking into models and seeing air max 1 for $19.99 FSR in New Jersey , I. Coindmt believe my eyes . I bought every sz 12 (5 pairs ) and wore them all to death over the past 11 years , man I miss those days

Lol. I don't think people really understand how great it was back then

the 19.99 finds were literally everywhere

I think the closest thing to that nowadays is going to outlets at towns/countryside areas. I remember my family and I went to the Nike outlet in central Oregon after Christmas in 2015 when we were on vacation, and my mom, who is not into shoes at all whatsoever, splurged and bought 6 pairs of shoes ranging between $14 - $25~ each! One of them was a pair of Air Max 1s for $21... now it wasn't a popular colorway or anything (or so I think), but ****... for shoes like that at that kind of price, it's hard to pass. No freaking tax, too?

Come back to the Bay Area, and $21 can get you, like, a ******* pair of shoelaces... okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's the comparison. :lol:

Perhaps that's the tip/moral of this post: if you ever visit a town where there's a Nike outlet, go there! The prices are cheaper and I guess you never know what kind of good stuff you'll find just sitting there compared to other places in cities where they'll sell more.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the 2017 Red Premiums (check out that f*ckin mudguard!) 

Peep this site:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/875844-600/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

They are essentially the japan version of Amazon, they're just taking the stock from Atmos and its all in english and easy to order

The sizing is all in CM though

29cm = US11
30CM = US12

And so on...

I have ordered from them numerous times (gorge green, kumquats) and never had any issues and fast shipping!

Repped

If anyone is looking for the 2017 Red Premiums (check out that f*ckin mudguard!) 

Peep this site:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/875844-600/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

They are essentially the japan version of Amazon, they're just taking the stock from Atmos and its all in english and easy to order

The sizing is all in CM though

29cm = US11

30CM = US12

And so on...

I have ordered from them numerous times (gorge green, kumquats) and never had any issues and fast shipping!
Fresh from ATMOS Tokyo! I wanted these more than the actual Atmos collab
Ummmm.. On Feetz Pleez!!!  Repped!

when do the tonal red and blue air drop on in the states?

Back
Top Bottom