THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hes doing and elevated euro toe push lol

Yeah aha, I remember on the Crooked Tongues WDYWT years ago that all the Dutch and German guys would do the toe push thing. I miss the Crooked Tongues forum, they should never have let asos take over the company.

Yeah aha, I remember on the Crooked Tongues WDYWT years ago that all the Dutch and German guys would do the toe push thing. I miss the Crooked Tongues forum, they should never have let asos take over the company.

Truth. I miss CT in general. Their content was much better than the competitors, especially the regurgitated and incorrect garbage we now see daily. They did some great collabs as well.

Truth. I miss CT in general. Their content was much better than the competitors, especially the regurgitated and incorrect garbage we now see daily. They did some great collabs as well.

Yeah, great site overall. And I'm not really an NB fan myself but they did some of the best NB collabs ever in my opinion.

As I have said before here, my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. After I scored og's, had to pick them up for the baby. Originally got an 11c bc I didn't know toddlers were coming later. Today we got the 2c and 6c in. The 2c is the cutest stinking thing ever. The hang tag is literally the size of the shoe.
Do you feel the 6C is bulky or heavy in hand? I really would like to get these for my daughter but she has difficulty walking in anything heavy/bulky.

Last edited:
Yeah, great site overall. And I'm not really an NB fan myself but they did some of the best NB collabs ever in my opinion.

For sure. They did some classic NB collabs.

Gary Warnett still keeps a solid blog going. Not sure if the younger crowd in the thread would care for some of the content but solid if you're into 80's/90's culture.

gwarizm.com

To keep this relevant- he actually did an episode of the HighSnobiety podcast about the 30 Years of Air Max. Episode 19 I believe.

As I have said before here, my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. After I scored og's, had to pick them up for the baby. Originally got an 11c bc I didn't know toddlers were coming later. Today we got the 2c and 6c in. The 2c is the cutest stinking thing ever. The hang tag is literally the size of the shoe.
Ahh, the kids shoes are so damn cute! Keep thinking I should stock up on a pair of my future child... They're much better constructed than the adult's anniversary Ultra with the date on the tongue. What gives.

Do you feel the 6C is bulky or heavy in hand? I really would like to get these for my daughter but she has difficulty walking in anything heavy/bulky.

I have a 6C on the way and would also love to know. I laughed when I read this because it resonated so much with me as well. My son is 18 months old now and almost all of his shoes are Js and forces. I was so excited to finally get some runnners as the classics aren't as easily accessible.

Last edited:
8)

I wanted the red ones, but overslept and they sold out by the time I finally decided to pull the trigger. The blue ones are just as fire!

For sure. They did some classic NB collabs.

Gary Warnett still keeps a solid blog going. Not sure if the younger crowd in the thread would care for some of the content but solid if you're into 80's/90's culture.

gwarizm.com

To keep this relevant- he actually did an episode of the HighSnobiety podcast about the 30 Years of Air Max. Episode 19 I believe.

I read Gary's blog sometimes. They should bring CT back and just keep it small and not try to branch out or link up with big retailers like asos. I'm sure if they bring back the Forum and WDYWT page, it could be a healthy little business. The trouble in the end was that they tried to sell a lot of garbage and it wasn't appealing to anyone. They should set back up and only sell select brands and select shoes and it will do well.

No not at all. Of course this is my first kid so I don't have much experience with baby shoes.

No not at all. Of course this is my first kid so I don't have much experience with baby shoes.
Understood. I just wanted to get an idea of how it felt in hand. I'm going to pull the trigger on them.

Worse case they go back if she's tripping all over the place. Much appreciated 

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to @tomekpl! I saw the "Anniversary" box in a fb group the day of the AM1 release. I did some research and found they were only released at WSS in Warsaw, Poland. They came with Jason Markk cleaner and a brush inside but I didn't care about that at all. I just wanted the box. I even put up a WTB post bc I love little things like this. Never heard anything and figured it'd be impossible bc they didn't give away many and only did so half way around the world. Two weeks @tomekpl posted the Revolution box here after the Atmos release. Again, only released at another store in Poland. I chalked it up as an L. I messaged him here to see if he'd be willing to part with it. He had the Revolution box but contacted a friend and was able to get the Anniversary box as well. I just got them in and he even included some Polish candy as well.

Last edited:
The box shape is off , the fonts don't line up horizontally and the contents are wrong . :rofl: J/K those are :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom