THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

giphy.gif

i have a fairly firm personal policy against crossing over to and buying womens sizing (with the exception of 2 am1s), but these will really, really test breaking said policy. i was waiting on these all year when i caught early wind of it (thank you to RP @ sneakerFam for the early info).

Thought u are an US11?!?

Also: what about your bleeched indigo IDs? Would like to see the final result from you and singledout. I'm an expert in messing things up when doing such custom works

They did separate productions for the AM97 SBs and used the same style code.
did it come with the exact same things with both releases? i just made the assumption since the march release had the dust bag and pamphlet while the restock pair doesnt have them

did it come with the exact same things with both releases? i just made the assumption since the march release had the dust bag and pamphlet while the restock pair doesnt have them
Right--I think that's the reason for the separate codes.

Still trying to grab a pair for retail. I snagged a pair through the SNKRS app and Nike screwed the shipping label up so it was returned to sender and my money refunded. **insert big middle finger here**

. Thanks migu420....I appreciate that.

FullMax97.....I think their site said an 8.5 UK = 9.5 US. I hope what they posted is accurate because I just ordered the 8.5 :ohwell:
You’re right, my bad I’m not well versed in Nike US -> UK size conversion and that size chart on their site wasn’t working on my phone

Back
Top Bottom