THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure if the blue pair from the same pack as the grey has been posted yet 875844-501
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.35.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.27.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 10.27.22 AM.png

@singledout and I were talking about this a few days ago. Why do people try to attach Atmos to Currys? The sneakernews article for the new orange pair did it too.

While not an official sequel by any means, this rustic colorway of the Air Max 1 is certainly similar to the atmos x Air Max “Curry”. In fact, that heralded collaboration is rumored to be returning later this year to celebrate its 15-year anniversary. This particular pair ushers in a darker mudguard than the original Curry and of course comes devoid of any atmos affiliation. Orange plays a pivotal role in this design, as it adorns both the midfoot and heel Nike branding. At the moment, there is no specific release information available for this pair or the original, but keep it locked to Sneaker News for updates as they become available.

@singledout and I were talking about this a few days ago. Why do people try to attach Atmos to Currys? The sneakernews article for the new orange pair did it too.

While not an official sequel by any means, this rustic colorway of the Air Max 1 is certainly similar to the atmos x Air Max “Curry”. In fact, that heralded collaboration is rumored to be returning later this year to celebrate its 15-year anniversary. This particular pair ushers in a darker mudguard than the original Curry and of course comes devoid of any atmos affiliation. Orange plays a pivotal role in this design, as it adorns both the midfoot and heel Nike branding. At the moment, there is no specific release information available for this pair or the original, but keep it locked to Sneaker News for updates as they become available.

I’ve been saying this all along!
No one seems to know the basics of air max history - the ignorance of that writer is hilarious.

Hey guys, thinking about picking up a used pair of Atmos AM1 as well as the Chili's. Could anyone help me with a legit check on the Atmos, and a price check and a wearability assessment on the chili's?

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

https://niketalk.com/threads/lc-and-pc-atmos-am1-and-chili-am1.670457/#post-29702390

Both legit. As far as wearability it’s hard to tell from pics as you really need to be able to feel the midsole and bubble, but that said I’d say they look pretty great! Bubble looks clear as glsss.

Edit: after looking closer it does look like the mudguard is cracking on the chili’s but that’s pretty normal

Both legit. As far as wearability it’s hard to tell from pics as you really need to be able to feel the midsole and bubble, but that said I’d say they look pretty great! Bubble looks clear as glsss.

Edit: after looking closer it does look like the mudguard is cracking on the chili’s but that’s pretty normal
Thanks for the help! I should've jumped on em, they sold like an hour after I posted this :smh: . Ah well, next time I'll be quicker.

Back
Top Bottom