THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Your point?
Fact is...a lot of folks didn’t know they even had them. I was just inquiring and that’s what I was told. Restock v Release 3/26...same difference. Just now you gave a concrete date.
My point is customer service people rarely know what they are talking about. The rep thought they'd been released, sold out, and were restocking. As for 3/26, that's when everyone releases them. Not trying to be a ****, just saying that what customer service people say is typically worthless bc they have no clue.

try contacting stockx support to apply the code after the fact. a discount code I used didn't go through for some reason on one of my orders but they refunded me the amount after I contacted them.

I did just in case, never hurts to ask. What does hurt is that the lowest ask is already $20 lower than my accepted bid lol.

2 day shipping is only useful if you can actually order something. All I get are early access to KDs from the app.

What are SWs

6AF3DA6F-C338-4B93-817F-DF1A919033B1.jpeg

So the watermelons are sold out on Nike and they're not being released anywhere else? Sorry if it's already been answered.

Back
Top Bottom