THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

New iD options up for the ladies. lol at that swoosh concept. No clue what they were thinking there. Actually have some decent materials and colors but that swoosh ruins it. And you can't even change the air bag color.

I was thinking maybe one could pull them out? Then you're left with a perforated swoosh lol

Go for the F&F Parra vibe. Never know, the holes left after may not be that big..

Last edited:
One I just mocked up real quick. Tumbled leather option is not that bad. Get to choose the tongue color, too.

Agreed - Biggest drawback is that swoosh
upload_2019-3-8_17-23-0.png

Im not totally buying into Nikes give back thing for AM day...
sounds like they have a lot of inventory issues and some shoes that were supposed to release this month got pushed back...
just take the 97 ND, almost every big chain store got backordered on release day...

and I wonder... is nike really giving out kicks or just asking people to give out kicks... we'll see

DITTO AND CO-SIGN! I see pictures of these Bespokes and I just think to myself WTH?!?! Like, people can spend their money how they want, but for $1,000 them joints should be hot fire like Dylan! LLS

(makes note to dust off Chappelle's Show DVD to watch tonight HEHEHE)

Just curious...what pair of Bespokes do you consider hot fire, if any?

While I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and will give it whether people ask for it or not - I actually think its quite comical to hear people's opinions on Bespokes for couple reasons...

1.) The person made the pair for themselves, not for anyone else. It's whatever they wanted and came up with, period. If they're happy than thats all that matters - they didn't make them to please anyone but themselves (I have jumped on this train as well, and I try to remember they're not for me!)

2.) Do you have any idea what it's like to walk into a room to create something with a couple of Nike design consultants, with over 455 options to choose from and over 60 parts on the shoe you can change/alter.....all in 2 hour time frame? It's not easy and it can be super overwhelming to say the very least. Obviously you can have a gameplan, but sh*t my first time walking in there.... I had my own mockup created and still panicked and took nearly 3 hours on my pair.

It's definitely an awesome experience, great customer service, and no shortage of options to create something dope - but man it is NOT EASY!

Like you said, you want it be fire.... BUT you want it to look clean, you don't want to "over do it" and you also want to get your money's worth....it's a fine line to walk IMO.

Ya'll gonna hate my next pair of bespokes that get delivered in early April.....:rofl:

Okay, I am not reading that dissertation you posted! My post must have struck a nerve for some reason. SMDH

All I am going to say in response to your longwinded post is if a person posts their Bespokes online for people to see, there will be people who will have an opinion of them, no matter what the inspiration/back story is behind the design. The designer should not care what people think of their creation, but like I stated people will have their opinions whether they are good or bad. PERIOD!

Now go chill somewhere with all that noise!

Lol you mad because I struck up a convo on a thread while drinking my coffee on a Saturday?

I am beyond chill - don't come in this thread with your noise thinking no one is going to respond back or ask a question...

tenor.gif

nah, I ain’t digging for post just look at this page for the proof lol.

you reply to yourself sometimes almost.

don’t take offense, I’m just saying.

you post quality info so don’t ever change.

A few months back you posted about the difference in what call center you receive when calling Nike chat depending on the time of day and that was A1 info.

you’re obviously passionate about sneakers which is why we’re all here

sorry if it seemed otherwise

Back
Top Bottom