THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

singledout singledout incredible. Do you wear the 2015 safari pair much? I know it's hard to go back to bad shape pairs after 2017.

@vinnuendo i have rocked them more than the Chicago’s - but haven’t worn them in a while. The Chicago’s are much comfortable too...it’s weird.

The 2015 safari are/were pretty stiff. And I don’t think the cork insole is that comfortable. Strange because I enjoy the cork insole on the Element 87s...perhaps there’s a difference in how both insoles were made.

Both are super cool in hand and pics don’t give them any justice - my 2019s have got to be my favorite AM1 I’ve ever owned though!

Wow... there must be plenty of these.... haven't hit SNS in like ever lol....

Screenshot_20190808-084036_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

#NTLogic

My favorite thing is when people hit on a SNKRS Draw or some how hit on a hyped SNKRS release and follow with "easy cop". I am always like i mean yeah i guess it was technically easy....but so was this L
haha yea that one irks me the most. It's literally just hitting a button and then praying. It's always easy when you hit.

#NTLogic

My favorite thing is when people hit on a SNKRS Draw or some how hit on a hyped SNKRS release and follow with "easy cop". I am always like i mean yeah i guess it was technically easy....but so was this L
There is a term to it actually - "Survivorship bias"

Back
Top Bottom