THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

in addition, i do admire the fact that with outside nike bespoke makers (vijz is the only one i would use, just to be honest), there are basically unlimited possibilities with materials. licensing etc etc is no issue either. vijz shape is the most consistent outside of nike.
MBespokeStudio does great ones too

CU4761-500

XXXX - CU4761-500 - 101.png
XXXX - CU4761-500 - 102.png
XXXX - CU4761-500 - 103.png
XXXX - CU4761-500 - 104.png
XXXX - CU4761-500 - 105.png
XXXX - CU4761-500 - 106.png

MBespokeStudio does great ones too
M Bespoke Studio is a bit of a different animal. Marko (M Bespoke Studio) is a super nice guy, so I'm not looking to make this come across as negative in any way. Marko isn't a craftsman that makes bespoke shoes by hand, like other bespoke makers. Marko is a seasoned footwear designer with lots of experience and connections in the footwear production industry. He lives in China and works with footwear production daily. He has used this situation to create a unique "setup" for making custom Air Max 1s. He uses legit donor outsoles and midsoles, just like any other bespoke maker, and then has the upper and assembly done by a regular production team. Thus, his shoes come out looking absolutely like a factory product, because... well... it is. I have had Marko do shoes for myself, and the quality is just like a pair from Nike (when they're good, that is). Marko is a good guy to work with and I have only seen good work from him. For those interested, his pricing tends to be slightly lower than other top tier bespoke makers that do this by hand (ie Vijz, Bespoke IND and such), but they're still a lot of money compared to regular Nike releases, of course. You can check out some of his stuff in IG @mbespokestudio.

Last edited:
Finally had these show up today. Love the materials on them, few imperfections but not much I can do about that. For some reason though they feel like they fit different to all my other AM1s. Kinda wish i went up half a size. Still an awesome looking shoe though!
ACAD5CFE-3875-4790-A0FF-F44D059DF3A2.jpeg
They fit a bit snug like the Susans do.

Mine says they’ve started making my order, ordered on January 28, got the email on Saturday that they’ve started. They running slow?

I was told yest that because of Lunar New Year production wont resume til the 9th. I have delayed status on my AF1 ID order. Air Max 1 has started but no update on that one

so basically he use nike factory workers and equipment to manufacture the bespoke shoes and nike cant do anything about it because they dont own the factory
Not Nike factory workers, but workers that normally work on shoe production, yes. He doesn't use any Nike specific equipment or people, but the production of a shoe like the AM1 is fairly standard stuff and can be made with any kind of setup. Also, he doesn't do actual production runs (ie large quantities), so it's really not much different than the process of other bespoke makers, in terms of the product. But having all the proper industry equipment available to do the construction and detail work (and people that know how to work those things) is obviously a bit different. That was what I was trying to explain. Hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom