THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Footwork today...love these and my favorite in the pack.

20220619_135045.jpg

You can ***** about it and I can point out how lame it is. It's a forum and you can't dictate it, right? Guess we can both move on.
Sure, I’ll be sure to speak nicely about Nike customer service from now on so your panties don’t get bunched up ok?

Sure, I’ll be sure to speak nicely about Nike customer service from now on so your panties don’t get bunched up ok?
Na, I should have just not said anything. I've just never understood getting upset at one off things that happen. Nike ships like 99% of things in a few days, id's have gotten down to a few weeks, so this is just a random thing with certain pairs with some particular material. It happens. I just can't wrap my head around "terrorizing" employees that aren't responsible for it at all and still being upset after getting half a dozen free codes. I'm in the same situation and I haven't reached out once. They'll come when they come. If it gets longer than I'm comfortable with, I'll ask for a refund. But me calling and being an *** to some rep literally accomplishes nothing but making their day worse. I just don't live my life that way. Some people do. If this was something important, like food for my kid or some medicine I need, ok I get stressing over it. But it's freaking shoes. It's not that important. Just relax, they'll get to you. Or ask for a refund. Or stress yourself out and go off on reps with no control once a week, whatever makes you feel better, I guess.

Patience is key for the AM1 NBY. I bought a TV and it's been 3 weeks. I've been waiting patiently for it. Not worried since I bought it from Samsung and got a good deal on it. I'm waiting for the R3 NBY and it probably won't be delivered for another month. Just wait for it. And the payoff, when you get it will be more than worth it.

I’m still waiting for my NBY from round 2. Not really happy about it but it is what it is. People wait 6-9 months for a Tesla. I got mine in less than 3 weeks. Lucky, I guess. You guys should read what people in Tesla forums have to say. 😂😂😂

If you're a LA Clippers fan, you should be use to waiting. And with Tesla, they had a big price increase along with the wait times. With wait times for the NBY, I'll probably have forgotten about it by the time it's delivered.

Didn’t expect the Barque Brown Travis Scott’s to drop below $400. Very slim chance it drops below $300, but definitely gotta buy in soon.
I own them, dope shoe but I promise you the materials aren’t worth paying anything over 220 shipped. Kinda wish they still went a little harder with materials on collabs.

Patience is key for the AM1 NBY. I bought a TV and it's been 3 weeks. I've been waiting patiently for it. Not worried since I bought it from Samsung and got a good deal on it. I'm waiting for the R3 NBY and it probably won't be delivered for another month. Just wait for it. And the payoff, when you get it will be more than worth it.
Wow 3 weeks

I’m still waiting for my NBY from round 2. Not really happy about it but it is what it is. People wait 6-9 months for a Tesla. I got mine in less than 3 weeks. Lucky, I guess. You guys should read what people in Tesla forums have to say. 😂😂😂
I'm intrigued.... please share lol

Damn still no movement on the Grey Kasina AM1s bought at UNION. Last email I got was noon last Monday with a tracking number but seems like still not picked up yet smh

Yeah, based on my experience with Union, it's not the shipping that's slow, it's the handling. They created the label for my Kasinas and it sat for a week. Finally got notification of movement and package delivered the next day (LA)

Back
Top Bottom