THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol when I was younger I used to **** around on air max 1 and dunk templates on photoshop. Just went into that folder for the first time in a long time and these aren't terribly unlike treelines. I tried to actually use a wood texture for the base, I called them "foliage"

1656597674802.png

1656597731618.png

2013 damn!

I got the almost finished email for 4/28 pair.
When I go under orders it says shipped, but when I click on the order it still says preparing shipment. I guess it’s better than another delayed email.
03F135F5-45DB-42D8-A5EB-90DA69A495D7.jpeg
70ED4211-299F-4BA8-855D-FFC5097E2D4A.jpeg
Yea that's what I was telling you guys some pages ago. Just look at it as progress

Nike chat gave me the 10% off for my delayed 4/28 pair of NBYs. Said they could apply it to the actual order once they ship. New date 7/22. Blown...wanted them in hand for Nike Peach Jam which starts on 7/17. Can only imagine the same will happen with my 5/23 pair...oh well... patience is key.
UPDATE: So Nike gave me the 20% that most of us got for the delayed April (4/28) run. I get an email this AM that says they are going to credit me $50 for the delay which is way better then the 10% mentioned above. So 20% off promo for a future order and $50 off the actual NBY order when they ship. Anyone else get this yet?

UPDATE: So Nike gave me the 20% that most of us got for the delayed April (4/28) run. I get an email this AM that says they are going to credit me $50 for the delay which is way better then the 10% mentioned above. So 20% off promo for a future order and $50 off the actual NBY order when they ship. Anyone else get this yet?
I’ve tried 3x now and got shot down all 3x. Haha

They keep telling me they can’t apply discount codes to orders already processed.

I’ve tried 3x now and got shot down all 3x. Haha

They keep telling me they can’t apply discount codes to orders already processed.

Yeah, it's kind of wild. I used the 20% off already on some tech fleece shorts last week. I just reached out yesterday to get some clarity on updated delivery dates for both April and May orders I have outstanding with more folks starting to get shipping notifications and pairs in hand. Chat offered the 10% off yesterday...then I get the email today with the $50 off. At least they are trying to make it right.

Contacted support and my april NBY has not even started to be made yet. Went ahead and canceled both the april and may orders. This is taking longer than I'd like and I wasnt crazy about the designs. Wanted to see em in hand first but whatever, probably just double up on kasinas with the money saved.

Anyone gotta lead on sz12 madder roots?

When I go under orders it says shipped, but when I click on the order it still says preparing shipment. I guess it’s better than another delayed email.
Same thing with me but I Just checked my UPS app and label has been created and scheduled for delivery Tuesday.

I’m ready for the Round 4 NBY drop! IF it does ever happen, I’m aiming for 4-5 designs.

I’m disappointed that my initial design (Valley of the Sun V1) got cancelled d/t some credit card issue and the one design from R3 (Kilimanjaro) was the wrong women’s size (female coworker received access). I should have a total of five designs, but I will only have three by this weekend.

Info on the wristwear with the lacetips, puhleeze (and does it come in the color of red?).

BTW my BBWs, regarding the NBY FYI,

IMG_9799.PNG

If this Minh Ho guy actually gets my shoes... i'm gonna be so upsets.

really-fed-up-clap.gif

The bracelets are from Rastaclat. The owner/creator is a NT’er as well. I still remember him asking for feedback when it first started and doing giveaways.

The same thing happened with my order. I hit up the chat and they provided me with the tracking number. Two days later I got the email saying the order had been shipped and they are scheduled to arrive on July 5th. Made sure to enter my cell and email on the UPS site for updates.

Back
Top Bottom