THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I like the laces they came with if only they were wider. I put in wider white laces until my mint laces arrive. I love the shoe though, very pleased!
IMG_7922.jpeg
IMG_7926.jpeg

I'm a fan of the eggshell, flat finish on some of the newer am1 midsoles. Wouldn't work on the classic OG four colorways but I like it for some contemporaries.

Wasn't planning on getting kasinas at all, but saw the grey pair for $200 shipped the same day that Alaskans got our pfd (free money for living in the state, it was $3,200 this year) checks so I had to do it.

Been trying not to buy shoes lately but that's now the 5th pair I've got on the way, I think?

White Pattas, Anniversary blocking yellow, hemps, denims, and Kasinas does indeed make 5. Okay, NOW I'm done for a while (unless IDs come back,of course).

Wasn't planning on getting kasinas at all, but saw the grey pair for $200 shipped the same day that Alaskans got our pfd (free money for living in the state, it was $3,200 this year) checks so I had to do it.

Been trying not to buy shoes lately but that's now the 5th pair I've got on the way, I think?

White Pattas, Anniversary blocking yellow, hemps, denims, and Kasinas does indeed make 5. Okay, NOW I'm done for a while (unless IDs come back,of course).
How's the temps out there. Waking up to 50 degrees out here in NYC.

Weird how SNKRS canceled my order when these were sitting. Oh well.
5E337FD9-0C8E-4795-AE8A-018637204372.jpeg
When did u purchase?

Got a “order hasn’t shipped yet but it’s on schedule” email from Nike yesterday. I had to reorder the shoe this past Tuesday after a ghost order on release date.

Back
Top Bottom