THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Both good. Denims better imo.

9355BD4D-5465-4254-8D39-A40A580D49E3.jpeg
So much better than retail pair.

Retail pair ain't my style at all. Looks too worn and almost dirty. I get that's the intention but it's a no for me.

I think the worn blue Air Max 1 from like the mini swoosh pack are classic. I barely wear my worn blue pair so couldn't justify picking up the denims. I also heard the suede on the denims is severely lacking . Hope I don't regret it down the line.

Last edited:
damn if only multi-quote was an option here...
Little ones are sick and had me up all night. Finally got them down and decided to see what NT was up to since I couldn't sleep. So, I just replied to posts as I read them.

On a serious note....is it NT etiquette to read every post you want to reply to in a thread and then quote each one in one single reply rather than replying as you read? Do I actually have to consider "maybe I'll reply to more than one message tonight. Let me see what engages me and then just compile it all together in one message." Maybe a stupid question but I'm not really a chat room dude. So I'm clueless lol. I don't do reddit or anything. Just NT. And I don't think I did anything different than I usually do when replying/commenting.

Cmon let him live lol
Thank you for your grace lol. I've apparently committed an NT sin 😂😆😂
Not sure what you mean …. The laces came with the shoes
Didn't know those came with the shoes. Thought you did a lace swap.boufht similar laces on Amazon. Wanted to know if you did too lol

Also....look y'all. I multi-quoted! 😁

Could be just me but I’m really big on keeping things original/factory. Clothing, shoes, cars etc. The most i’ll do is switch laces if the shoe comes with multiple options. No knock to those that think differently. I’ve seen some dope customs. Especially on the denims.

Anyways. Loving these joints. 3rd time wearing. Hella comfy.

32573A08-85FE-41F8-AEF4-60C56EC52868.jpeg

On a serious note....is it NT etiquette to read every post you want to reply to in a thread and then quote each one in one single reply rather than replying as you read?

Folks around here prefer a multi quoted post. :lol:

However, when I see someone multi quote like 5 + things in one post, I don't even read it. Skip right over it. :lol: #TooLongDidn'tRead

Could be just me but I’m really big on keeping things original/factory. Clothing, shoes, cars etc. The most i’ll do is switch laces if the shoe comes with multiple options. No knock to those that think differently. I’ve seen some dope customs. Especially on the denims.

Anyways. Loving these joints. 3rd time wearing. Hella comfy.

32573A08-85FE-41F8-AEF4-60C56EC52868.jpeg
Man these look way better on your feet than they did on mine. My pair looked so long factory laced that I returned them to Nike like 5 mons later. Regretting it now, would've been good beater for my Eagles gear.

0C0C7F5F-504D-41C8-AB20-E7CD75D425EE.jpeg

Dope in hand…. one shoe with a better/higher midguard than the other… not a big deal cause they will go on feet but nike and the qc lately…
I really wish I had gone for these.

Very clean, wearable shoe.

Seems like they went very quickly compared to the Crepes.

...just the price difference?

Wouldn’t be surprised if we see some restocks. There will be some returns too. I mean there’s no resale value. Talking bout EU. In US they are still available, right?

Back
Top Bottom