THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-TIMELESS-AF1_8.jpg

Upcoming clearance scoops for sole donors!

625.jpg

Shimas for 120 shipped if anyone wants, code MARCH35

Sold out

Need these so I can finally put my 2005 HOA’s to rest. 🙏🏽

Those were my first pair of AM1 OG reds.

As a matter of fact, acquired them on sale from NDC back in late 2006 for $70 bucks.

Had to go half a size down... but man... some of the best years in my life in those thangs, even without the insole. Hurt so good.

Gave them shoes more beats than dre headphones.

Have yet to break out my single pair of the 17 annis because i dumbfoundedly failed to double up (even when they sat on FNL for a full day with an FSR, maybe even longer).

Won't happen with these, if my funds are righteous, triple up and call it a life.

Real jelly that some of y'all hit yesterday, but proud as well.

These will be plentiful.

As a matter of fact, they'll be...

good-plenty-movie.gif

*bites lip and does half-assed, unsavory version of moon walk... call it a crescent walk*

dance-moonwalk.gif

"Hee hee... OW!!"

First time seeing this SNKRS Live episode from last year when they unveiled it. Kinda crazy seeing how this was a whole year ago and it just flew by like that. I was really curious if the production of the VaporMax and the Air 270s really just opened the door for the '86 version to be built and it sounds like that was one of the motivators to greenlighting the retro unless I misunderstood.

any updates on comfort of the 2023 compared to 2017?

There are a few videos on YouTube where the uploaders both said they are comfortable, but the surprising part: they both said it's more comfortable than the AM90 Infrared 2020 and the AM90 Flyknit Ultra respectively (it's written in the comments section). That's VERY surprising. donjuan513 donjuan513 also mentioned on his IG post that they are super comfortable. Hoping to hear/see more of the same sentiment from folks who have a pair and worn them to confirm, but I'm hopeful.

Are these only releasing on SNKRS for Air max day?

No, they'll be available at those boutiques and such.

I'm a little mad at myself for missing this one while cooking but happy to see it shared in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom