THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wore these in unsuspected rain yesterday and they survived well after a little cleaning

Can’t wait for summer. I know this is a matchy matchy forum but looking forward to this fit

Also if another 10M pops up, hit me. I’m in for the triple up

F7D6ECBF-D0AE-4078-9A49-28753D4A4190.jpeg

Attachments

• D91A62F6-6EDC-4E4C-A294-985D398F2997.jpeg
    D91A62F6-6EDC-4E4C-A294-985D398F2997.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 479
How so? Genuinely curious.
You can tell that dude didn’t get into shoes until he got hired as a coder for Kicksdeals. When he used to run his own socials, it was littered with misinformation (eg. “The shoe which Michael Jordan won MVP, DPOY, and the Dunk contest drops this weekend. Celebrate the release of the iconic Bred 4s with Sole Savy!”). Just strikes me as a guy who doesn’t have a real passion for sneakers, and just looks at the whole industry as a business opportunity. Like, have you seen the Sole Savy sneakers he tried to push? Just a corny dude. Lol

unDS BB. Wife hit on SNKRS for me and I won a pair on Feature. Going to give the 17’ Anni’s a rest.

A pic of both same joggers

Anniversaries
FA6A2505-D186-43EF-84FE-58977DDECB2C.jpeg

BB
99636466-3B64-4A6B-A58D-304DC267DFE3.jpeg
Idk what it is but the 2017s look weird in your photo. The BBs for sure look the best in here. But I also think im starting to warm up to the BBs cause when i look at my 2017s now, they look weird to me lol

Idk what it is but the 2017s look weird in your photo. The BBs for sure look the best in here. But I also think im starting to warm up to the BBs cause when i look at my 2017s now, they look weird to me lol

Could be the angle and/or lighting. I initially favored 2017 a tiny bit more but I’m really liking these BB.

My BB are being shipped with Laser Ship|l. Label created since Tuesday morning and still haven't been picked up. iv'e had on preparing shipment for a week but never on waiting on carrier to pick up for this long.

My order says preparing shipment & the Nike transaction on my bank is gone & the money is back into my account.

What’s goin on tho? Nike taking long to ship my big bubbles. :angry:

Yall keep comparing beat up 17s to brand new BBs talking about BBs look better. Yea no **** lol.
Hahaha for the Reds, youre right but i have a clean pair of the Ever Greens and when comparing them, there still something about the BBs i prefer. Maybe in OG color blocking colorways, i like the BBs. But with collabs and non OG colorways, i gotta give it to the 17s. I cant imagine the Atmos, Cncpts, Ugly Ducking Pack, etc in the BB model

Hahaha for the Reds, youre right but i have a clean pair of the Ever Greens and when comparing them, there still something about the BBs i prefer. Maybe in OG color blocking colorways, i like the BBs. But with collabs and non OG colorways, i gotta give it to the 17s. I cant imagine the Atmos, Cncpts, Ugly Ducking Pack, etc in the BB model
But we’ve seen some applied to doo doo Brons and, as you said, it doesn’t work.

You can tell that dude didn’t get into shoes until he got hired as a coder for Kicksdeals. When he used to run his own socials, it was littered with misinformation (eg. “The shoe which Michael Jordan won MVP, DPOY, and the Dunk contest drops this weekend. Celebrate the release of the iconic Bred 4s with Sole Savy!”). Just strikes me as a guy who doesn’t have a real passion for sneakers, and just looks at the whole industry as a business opportunity. Like, have you seen the Sole Savy sneakers he tried to push? Just a corny dude. Lol
Agreed! They make is seem like they’re trying to build a “community” over there, but in reality it’s just another business. The info they give in that group is grabbed from Twitter most of the time, yet they charge $33 a month for these “info”.

Back
Top Bottom