THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally bit the bullet and copped BBs from ebay today for a little under $200. I hate to pay that much, but also wouldn't be surprised if that's the cheapest I see them again. Plus I sold some old SBs last week for WAY more than that, so I'm coming out ahead still.

A628139C-B6FC-4922-95DF-C5599A1F1782.jpeg

Just got mine in. The packaging is so well done that I think what really sold me on these was the box! These are awesome and the look really good. A tad narrow tho…

Stoked to have these in the rotation!
Another man who likes to hang the tips of the laces out. A man of culture I see 👌🏻

Anyone else pair not ship from SNKRS , it said estimated April 6 when I ordered but I haven’t order go 7 days yet , still say preparing to ship on order details

Finally bit the bullet and copped BBs from ebay today for a little under $200. I hate to pay that much, but also wouldn't be surprised if that's the cheapest I see them again. Plus I sold some old SBs last week for WAY more than that, so I'm coming out ahead still.

Feel you on that. So far have chosen to not cave in and give the reseller their few crumbs of margin ( real winners are the reselling platform tbh). If the moons align and a retail pair comes along, then so be it

Now if we talking royal blues, maybe I’d prob be singing a different tune / would support the very cycle I denounce

🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 907
Been wearing BBs semi constantly since they arrived last week, including a full 12 hour shift at work. Can’t say there’s any noticeable difference in cushion/comfort than any of the 87s I normally wear at work.

I’m in the 2017s>BBs camp overall. Shape is definitely different, mudguard is too thin, and kind of a bummer when looking at them on the floor. On foot though these things aren’t noticeable at all to me.

The biggest bum out was the ‘plain’ midsole. Just kinda looked beta & unfinished. But seeing that recent post with the OG and how this midsole reflected that, it makes more sense.

I guess the things that I don’t like are outweighed by the satisfaction of having a brand new pair of reds to beat up.

I decided to list my spiral sages on ebay, but would prefer to swing a better deal to someone here (waaaay under retail, mods!). They've been pretty worn but I gave em a quick clean and they're definitely far from done. If any 11.5 family is interested shoot me a PM

My pair from SNKRS finally came in today. First W on SNKRS ever. At first, I thought they were going to cancel my order but they’re finally here and they are glorious!

PS It looked like Fed Ex took a peek inside. I guess they saw the shoes weren’t Jordan’s and decided not to take them.

7C4E49C3-714A-4EE0-ADB5-C82DA404EB7D.jpeg

Last edited:
anyone seen this shipping update before. Why even have that on the shipping history "Parcel not received from sender" because isn't that the same thing as the first update of
"We're awaiting receipt of your package from the seller. Please continue to check your tracking for real time updates". That second update is in VA though, not from Memphis where the package is coning from,
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 6.32.40 PM.png
LASERSHIP?!?!?!?? Consider them stolen. I… HATE… LASERSHIP…!

Doubtful, was just curious as they are sitting, told one of my bros to give them a chance, worst case he can return them
I think you could get away with wearing them. It’s maybe just more like a boot tread but not really any higher. I was actually hoping they would have a little more as I plan to wear them on the course.

Back
Top Bottom