THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Teacher Appreciation Week...💙

Attachments

• PXL_20230508_120949175.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20230508_120949175.PORTRAIT.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 566
That’s actually the RZ the new electric car…. notice the spindle has no air vents.. doesn’t need it for electric…

I did take pics with the RX a couple of weeks ago.. no 1s on tho..

IMG_2905.jpeg
IMG_2906.jpeg

Ah, gotcha. Re. the comment on people not liking the previous spindle designs, it was pretty much all over any article. I personally loved it. RX was on my want list for my next car, but now moving to the way less reliable, lower resale value, more expensive to maintain (i.e. much less wise choice) to get the SQ8. Need something exciting in my life.

I wore them today around the house lol. They are pretty awesome. They have a full am1 outsole, not an ultra outsole like the 90s.

20230415_131204.jpg
20230415_132117.jpg

Really liking the design, but I have the neon air max slides with the huge air bubble from a few years back that are really hard and very disappointing, and I can't imagine these are any softer. If they were cushy, I'd be all over them.

Ah, gotcha. Re. the comment on people not liking the previous spindle designs, it was pretty much all over any article. I personally loved it. RX was on my want list for my next car, but now moving to the way less reliable, lower resale value, more expensive to maintain (i.e. much less wise choice) to get the SQ8. Need something exciting in my life.
SQ8..... ohhhh word. Fancy. Yea Audi has been my dream car. Maybe one day I'll be able to have one. Maybe an Etron with electric being the wave of the future

10 & 10.5 $96

Last edited:
Really liking the design, but I have the neon air max slides with the huge air bubble from a few years back that are really hard and very disappointing, and I can't imagine these are any softer. If they were cushy, I'd be all over them.
I don't have the 95's, I have the 90's. These are completely different. The 90's were hard plastic. These are a soft foam.

Denim/leopard 30% off with NEWS30

Back
Top Bottom