THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wish me luck
IMG_5788.jpeg

Damn. I've got four more in the cart. Will pull the trigger once cashback is at least 12%.

Really want to see how that Sundial color looks on a final product though!

I caved to the wave of fomo because I got a "hurry, your cart is selling out" pop up..didn't know ndc did that. Ordered 4 yesterday.

I had a flight huarache/lakers type build with sundial, but googling it, worried it's closer to orange 🍊 then yellow, maybe that's what you want?

Got scared and Switched it to mostly white with hits of purple and sundial.
Will post pics When received

I wanna pull the trigger on them pinks but the only thing killing it for me is the collar. I want to make my pair all nubuck and they don’t have white for the collar which is stupid. I dont want to do it in leather.

I caved to the wave of fomo because I got a "hurry, your cart is selling out" pop up..didn't know ndc did that. Ordered 4 yesterday.

I had a flight huarache/lakers type build with sundial, but googling it, worried it's closer to orange 🍊 then yellow, maybe that's what you want?

Got scared and Switched it to mostly white with hits of purple and sundial.
Will post pics When received

I ordered two designs with Sundial Leather on 8/12/23. They're still building them. However, one of my possible designs needs it to be more Yellow than Orange. Otherwise, I have two other designs already in my cart anticipating that it's more Orange than Yellow. Either way, Nike gets my moneyz LOL

On a sidenote, I can't recall which of my already ordered designs have a Velvet liner... SMH.

Imo, I would swap out the white laces for black and used black nubuck instead of leather for the uppers
Yea that Leather is not cool, Espcially on the uppers. It has to be Croc or Nubuck. That same exact design with NUBUCK upper is fire. Also the collar imo should match the toebox.
Every order for me will have the white midsole w/ completely white bottm

Reactions: 907
Ya know I really got a love hate relationship with nike at this point and I would love to hate on em if I could but these are just undeniable. It's really just an amazing ****ing shoe, quality is crazy. They're really doing something with these. Don't sleep on this round.

And I'm not really a sizing guy, all my AM1s are true size and I never had a problem. Currys are probably the only one I can feel a difference. But these are probably one of the loosest fitting AM1s I own, and they're really comfortable especially with how stiff they feel in hand. I think sizing up is a mistake.

20230819_033246_1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom