The Official "AIR-UM-OUT" Thread ...

James Posey u look stupid, Long socks, can't dribble, when u do dribble u stumbling all ova the place trippin, colorful mouth peace wit theknee pad & u need to jump in the weight room, skinny f***

Luke walton u dont belong in the nba, Kobe stop crying to the refs ova ticky tack baby fouls

Nah som $%%$ was wrong wit son eye...everything else was spot on
laugh.gif
I'll b back later for the "king"

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Stewart Scott is next
Ray Allen is on deck
nerd.gif
waiting for the stuart sscott one

Stu,

My my my no (Johnny gill) but you really surprised me. You had us all fooled didn't you? You sold your soul quicker than some Air Jordan XI's. I mean the whole "Booyah" thing was cool but like Kanye said..."I didnt' know you would take it this far.......What do I know?" I guess once your lil Mantan Sleep n Eat blackface routine got popular the Evil Empire threw some more money at your feet to keep it up huh? I can blame you though......You needed the money for that glass eye right? Your eye gets around like Tupac....even T-mac is like
smh.gif
. Then you have the nerve to throw on some glasses like that's gonna cover it up.....Negro please you might as well went the Slick Rick route. But look on the bright side you can read 2 telepromtors at once. Its sad when Scott Van Pelt is more hood than you. You corny son. How many pookies, ray rays, and laquishananansha's do you know? and if you do know them what do they gotta do with a Derek Jeter diving catch? If they don't renew your contract the NAACP should throw a party. The producers of Soul Plane are disgusted by your chicken and watermelon antics. Booyah take that. Skip Bayless is more hood than your ol "Tar Heel in the house" lookin !%@. I swear I've never seen a UNC guy shout you out. You probably went to UNC-Ashville or something. I don't know how you look in the mirror, I don't know how you sleep at night. I bet you practice your ad-libs for hours in your dressing room like "these PRETZELS are making ME thristy" over and over again. Your delivery is forced like Kobe in Colorado. Man basically F you and I hope nothing but bad things upon you for the rest of your days.

Sincerely,

Rich Eisen
LMFAOOOO at the seinfeld reference with the thisty line.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you got hate in your heart LET IT OUT......

Lebron you are just asking for it tonight (no amechi)  NT let him know how you feel cuz I will

greg oden,

ur the worst thing to happen to portland. u 60 year old/ pedo lookin %%%. u have more injured season then i have post. ur like the new age sam bowie. do us oregonians a favor a retire already

^ I'm gonna say he has 1 year left to prove his worth. He was doing great last year before the injury bug bit him again. Let's hope he wear 4 braces a night and gets his ligaments replaced with whatever Wolverine was rollin with.

I'll be back in full hater mode later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom