The Official "AIR-UM-OUT" Thread ...

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Where do I start? How about telling ya mama to sit her (insert your jumper) down....
OMG. I can't breathe.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well it's been a while but what up Bron Bron. It is okay if I call you that right? Since all the other grown men on ESPN do it. Anyway, I was justwondering what you been doing with all your new found free time. What hobbies have you taken up since Paul Pierce shot your eyes out like Ralphy on AChristmas Story and lit you up word to that leg lamp. I didn't like how instead of dapping up the superior team and show some sportmanship you justwalk off the court like a lil' Diva. Sorry kiddo but you can't win them all. Show some CLASS oops! you never went.....my bad.

Did you go out to dinner after the game? Did you happen to order $800 worth of fine cuisine and tip $10.....Kid your not eating at Red Lobster anymore andeven they deserve better. 20% of $800 is $160...NOT $10 maybe you misplaced a decimal doing the math......I guess you should've paid attention atSt.Vincent/St.Mary instead of shopping for H2s........Or maybe you did know the correct tip amount but thought that was too much? That's how much yourNikes cost isn't it? They make your UGLY Zoom V's for $4 over in China and sell'em for 40 times more. I guess your cool with that since youdidn't even sign the Darfur thing Ira Newble passed around the team........Who's Ira Newble you ask? He used to play for you guys....you know theBenzino looking cat. Yeah him....I know its hard for a King to remember mere peasants.....Just because Greg from Real World can act like that doesn't meanyou can buddy.

And don't ever be proud of 45 points in a game 7 LOSS! I could never imagine MJ talking about "Oh yeah people will remember what Barkley and MJdid" 1. because he was about winning 2. he DIDN'T speak in 3rd person. You are not Stacey Patton okay....but Whoopie is better coach then Mike Brownaka Lovie Smith's suburban twin brother seperated at birth.

While you're GONE FISHING I hope you catch a jumper.....or maybe just a pair. (not Nikes)

Well I had to grave dig this post because Lebron has done nothing to change my mind. I'll be back.....

Wow. 14 months later huh? I bet if you made a new topic of this same topic, people wouldnt even remember this one.

Originally Posted by vctry20

barry zito

+*++ you
Thats it

oh and Armando Benitez when he was on the giants as well

HOLY CRAP, JUST NOTICED HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS
roll.gif

laugh.gif
stoneyjax wrote:

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

TruthGetsBusy =

1124th0.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
AL was throwing some brutal hooks

laugh.gif
I remember that episode

LeBron after the last couple of days you've left me no choice....2 straight shots of Haterade no chaser!

Where do I start? How about telling ya mama to sit her (insert your jumper) down....ON NATIONAL TELEVISION....SURROUNDED by Celtics who could've jumped you like a hurdle. Son that was the last straw I know for a fact you ain't a competitor, you'll never be a champion when you're dapping up the enemy and snapping on Yo' Mama word to Wilmer. I'm disgusted in your lack of perimeter game. People aren't gonna let you run full speed into the lane and dunk every possesion. This ain't NBA Live dummy!

What's good with this 3rd person talk? "A LeBron James team is never desperate" .. Is that right? Your team is desperate like Tony Parker's wife. What's higher your FG% or Melo's BAC? I use a quote from ya Daddy Hova..."Your american pie STOP feeling ya self" aight....Your remind me of the 3rd little piggy....you all about them bricks! If you went to play for the Nets it'd be Brick City for real.

Nike should drop you and maybe B.U.M equipment would sign you to a multi-thousand dollar contract. Can't wait til Game 6 buddy! ....as Billy Hoyle would say "Don't put up no brick!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude went in.

dear coach K...

your a bum.. you have all-americans and still can't win..
and now your all-american point guard is going to play football...

sincerely hater of the year..

Dear NBA...
last season sucked.. get off of lebron and kobe jocks..
now my dad cut off nba ticket.. thanks nba..
david stern your wack too..

Dear NFL..
let vick back in without conditions
hmm.. the other #7 doesnt have any trouble right now ?? weird
let them celebrate when they score a touchdown ..
chad-ocho-cinco for the win..

Dear MLS...
you suck. period.
soccer is just not the future in america..

Dear MLB..
i know i dont care about the "wahtever of the game"
let them take steriods..

BIGGEST HATER OF THE YEAR OUT...

Dear Dunta Robinson,

You are NOT Kelvin Hayden, get over it. Sign the tag and get %!% in camp, and on time

laugh.gif
at the grave digging, and at all the hate in this thread..

I re-read the first couple of pages and the hate was THICK for Zito
roll.gif
.Dudes were going in
laugh.gif

Stewart Scott,

The next time you use the phrase "keep it real" OR "their's a hater in the house", ima have you looking like the blind kid off of dumbn dumber. Ohhhh...wait.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Stewart Scott is next
Ray Allen is on deck
nerd.gif
waiting for the stuart sscott one

Stu,

My my my no (Johnny gill) but you really surprised me. You had us all fooled didn't you? You sold your soul quicker than some Air Jordan XI's. I meanthe whole "Booyah" thing was cool but like Kanye said..."I didnt' know you would take it this far.......What do I know?" I guess onceyour lil Mantan Sleep n Eat blackface routine got popular the Evil Empire threw some more money at your feet to keep it up huh? I can blame you though......Youneeded the money for that glass eye right? Your eye gets around like Tupac....even T-mac is like
smh.gif
. Then you have the nerve to throw on some glasses like that's gonnacover it up.....Negro please you might as well went the Slick Rick route. But look on the bright side you can read 2 telepromtors at once. Its sad when ScottVan Pelt is more hood than you. You corny son. How many pookies, ray rays, and laquishananansha's do you know? and if you do know them what do they gottado with a Derek Jeter diving catch? If they don't renew your contract the NAACP should throw a party. The producers of Soul Plane are disgusted by yourchicken and watermelon antics. Booyah take that. Skip Bayless is more hood than your ol "Tar Heel in the house" lookin !%@. I swear I've neverseen a UNC guy shout you out. You probably went to UNC-Ashville or something. I don't know how you look in the mirror, I don't know how you sleep atnight. I bet you practice your ad-libs for hours in your dressing room like "these PRETZELS are making ME thristy" over and over again. Yourdelivery is forced like Kobe in Colorado. Man basically F you and I hope nothing but bad things upon you for the rest of your days.

Sincerely,

Rich Eisen

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Stewart Scott is next
Ray Allen is on deck
nerd.gif
waiting for the stuart sscott one

Stu,

My my my no (Johnny gill) but you really surprised me. You had us all fooled didn't you? You sold your soul quicker than some Air Jordan XI's. I mean the whole "Booyah" thing was cool but like Kanye said..."I didnt' know you would take it this far.......What do I know?" I guess once your lil Mantan Sleep n Eat blackface routine got popular the Evil Empire threw some more money at your feet to keep it up huh? I can blame you though......You needed the money for that glass eye right? Your eye gets around like Tupac....even T-mac is like
smh.gif
. Then you have the nerve to throw on some glasses like that's gonna cover it up.....Negro please you might as well went the Slick Rick route. But look on the bright side you can read 2 telepromtors at once. Its sad when Scott Van Pelt is more hood than you. You corny son. How many pookies, ray rays, and laquishananansha's do you know? and if you do know them what do they gotta do with a Derek Jeter diving catch? If they don't renew your contract the NAACP should throw a party. The producers of Soul Plane are disgusted by your chicken and watermelon antics. Booyah take that. Skip Bayless is more hood than your ol "Tar Heel in the house" lookin !%@. I swear I've never seen a UNC guy shout you out. You probably went to UNC-Ashville or something. I don't know how you look in the mirror, I don't know how you sleep at night. I bet you practice your ad-libs for hours in your dressing room like "these PRETZELS are making ME thristy" over and over again. Your delivery is forced like Kobe in Colorado. Man basically F you and I hope nothing but bad things upon you for the rest of your days.

Sincerely,

Rich Eisen

"ether, the type of @$*% that make your soul burn slow"
laugh.gif
....real talk i've never heard any UNC alum shout him out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom