The Official "AIR-UM-OUT" Thread ...

rofl @ whoever cosigned my fredsmoot hatred. i couldnt stand him years ago n i cant stand em now. he just throws himself on the floor and hopes he gets thetackle by dude slipping and falling

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Robert $arver

You penny pinching, no good draft picking selling, potential championship team destroying owner.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

LeBron,

I've heard of slumps but DAMN! Son you make 90 mill from Nike and still can't buy a basket. You're shooting 19% from the field.....19 yes that's under 20%. The last guy to do that was in 1948. This is really sad and I don't wanna hear your name in the same sentence as the MVP ever...EVER again. So what you only 23....fool I'm 23 and the Cavs could pay me to throw the ball at rim for 48 minutes. I would call you LeBron _ames but you don't even aim for the basket....

Damn! At least ya kids don't know you just missed 36 shots and they should keep you sane....But I bet they do know Pops has about 2 years left on that hairline....I see you trying to hide it with that headband...you can rock that joint like a yamaka all you want we know the truth just ask Ne-yo....Speaking of hair that's why you can't even grow a goatee it must piss you off you look like cousin IT but can't grow hair in the 2 inches from ya moustache to ya beard....And you know what else grinds my gears...A grown man biting his nails! Maybe you'd be able to make jumper if you're hands didn't look like Ball Park Franks....or maybe you wouldn't have 17 turnovers in 2 games! I haven't seen a turnover ratio like that since my Accounting II Exam....which your no college having self would probably fail too!

P.S. when did a guy with 2 kids outta wedlock become father of the year? Wakey Wakey LeBron the 2nd round started days ago if you didn't notice....You are not the Chosen One either you just play basketball! You are not a Savior! You just play basketball! Your are not a biblical mythilogical character sent down to rule the NBA.,..You're just the result of your mother getting G'd by Kimbo Slice, Carl Lewis, and Sammy Sosa. Can't wait for that Celebrity Maury!....You are the reason I'm Skip Bayless' only fan...I AM A WITNESS! And quite frankly I"m disgusted word to Stephen A....

When are you gonna start posting up? Your bigger than Detroit's Front court but you scared of the block like Cam now a days. What's really good? U MAD you ask? Yes I'm Mad like Aries Spears because your tatted up wanna be gangsta look is loved by the media but the Nuggets get bashed for the same thing! JR Smith would shoot your eyes out boy! And don't make me call Brenden Haywood up....."They trying to hurt me"......Fool the Pistons hit Mike harder in the pregame captains meeting.....But you was built for that right?....Naw son you ain't hardbody....my man Songolia straight jabbed you like Ali and you fell back like August....And so what you beat the Wizards...you ain't the Hova of basketball...you wouldn't be the best if you rolled with DJ Khaled so just Listennnnn!

You travel more than a stewardess, You take more steps than a AA program, you walk like a treadmill in Curves...If you didn't catch my drift yet I'm not feeling your game or ya fake royalty swag aight doggie! How come everytime you get hit or knocked down you fixed them baller bands like ya hands are connected? How many times do you gotta check ya lip to see you ain't bleeding? Do us a favor and stay in the armpit of America Cleveland because Lord Knows if you played in NY I'd have to see your mug even more.

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn the hate is strong within me...I ain't even done.

You've missed more shots than a stray dog.....word is your bricks dented the goal in Boston and it looks like a carnival rim now....The paint is chipped off the rim like the polish on ya hoodrat girl friends nails....How you a team player but stole all Boobie's shine at the Rookie/Soph game....You might was well suited up since you was on the court half the game...Sit down and watch the game! You ever seen Jack or Spike Lee setting screens?....And you lucky Jamario Moon ain't steal on you for pushing him out the camera.....Who invited you to the interview? Who? You must've been drunk because you was louder than a Craig Sager blazer!...Oh I know why you was so excited....You've never knew it was possible to make 2 jump shots in a row....Well it is kiddo....I wish Chris Bosh would've Jurassic Park'ed you for going at his girl in Toronto....Her fivehead might be big but you ego has you looking like Mr. Garrison....mmm kay....

And what's good with you riding Jay-Z's manhood? Son is 40 and you 23! What the hell ya'll got in common? Call Chris Hansen! Ya'll probably get down like the Greeks....you ole' Greco wrestling pansy....What person in the right mind names their son Maximus? That's just Tom foolery right there....Congrats on getting swept in the Finals last year too! I haven't seen a team get deaded that quick since the Olympics in Munich.....Get on my level.....I can't stand your penquin walk either...Walk with a waddle word to Gorilla Zoe...You suck.

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection! What in the name of Matlock were you talking about anyway?....That's why Nick Young Banged on you like the gavel! That's why Brenden Haywood Supaman'ed that OHHH!.....You ain't nice on the court or in the court aight homie...

When you gonna make a game winner son? You ain't mentally tough. I've seen you throw more passes than Supahead at the Source Awards in the clutch....If you scared say you scared! Just because Mike Brown orally pleasures you every night don't get it twisted...You ain't MJ so pick a new number you ol' swagger jackin' bamma! MJ is like damn at least Marcus can make a free throw! Get outta here ...You ain't got it boy...You got me feeling like when Birdie watched Kyle Lee Watson play the 1st time. You might fool them Bugaloo's but I'm like ol'boy with the hammer....but Leon won't be there to save you this time...thats my word!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Posts of the year right here.

Derek Fisher,
You lyin sack of #!$#. How you wanna be closer to medical attention for your daughter in LA, when you fly out to New Jersey for medical treatment? Last time Ichecked a map, Utah was closer to New Jersey. The Huntsman Cancer Institute is one of the leaders in Cancer research. Primary Children's Hospital isanother leader in care for children. both of them are located in ding ding ding Salt Lake city. *#%# you.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

CP1708,

kill yourself and leave your avy to me in your e-will

signed,

Marley

Damn man, why I gotta dead so you can have an avy?
roll.gif

But serious, if you keep bringing it up in every thread sooner or later the mods are gonna get me for havin it. I don't know if it's "legal"or not, I just sorta been coastin by hopin to go unnoticed. You pointing it out 5 times a week ain't helpin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

CP1708,

kill yourself and leave your avy to me in your e-will

signed,

Marley

Damn man, why I gotta dead so you can have an avy?
roll.gif

But serious, if you keep bringing it up in every thread sooner or later the mods are gonna get me for havin it. I don't know if it's "legal" or not, I just sorta been coastin by hopin to go unnoticed. You pointing it out 5 times a week ain't helpin.
laugh.gif

E-Snitching!

lmao ... aint nothin wrong with that avy its a chick in a bathing suit that justasohappensta be bending over lolololol ... go on with the airing out

my bad i was just rsponding cuz im bored i wont come back EVER AGAIN ... and i bumped it again bama

You've missed more shots than a stray dog.....word is your bricks dented the goal in Boston and it looks like a carnival rim now....The paint is chipped off the rim like the polish on ya hoodrat girl friends nails....How you a team player but stole all Boobie's shine at the Rookie/Soph game....You might was well suited up since you was on the court half the game...Sit down and watch the game! You ever seen Jack or Spike Lee setting screens?....And you lucky Jamario Moon ain't steal on you for pushing him out the camera.....Who invited you to the interview? Who? You must've been drunk because you was louder than a Craig Sager blazer!...Oh I know why you was so excited....You've never knew it was possible to make 2 jump shots in a row....Well it is kiddo....I wish Chris Bosh would've Jurassic Park'ed you for going at his girl in Toronto....Her fivehead might be big but you ego has you looking like Mr. Garrison....mmm kay....

And what's good with you riding Jay-Z's manhood? Son is 40 and you 23! What the hell ya'll got in common? Call Chris Hansen! Ya'll probably get down like the Greeks....you ole' Greco wrestling pansy....What person in the right mind names their son Maximus? That's just Tom foolery right there....Congrats on getting swept in the Finals last year too! I haven't seen a team get deaded that quick since the Olympics in Munich.....Get on my level.....I can't stand your penquin walk either...Walk with a waddle word to Gorilla Zoe...You suck.

Oh and I peeped ya little Vitamin Water commercial.....Hated it! I didn't know you could be a lawyer with a HS education.....Objection! What in the name of Matlock were you talking about anyway?....That's why Nick Young Banged on you like the gavel! That's why Brenden Haywood Supaman'ed that OHHH!.....You ain't nice on the court or in the court aight homie...

When you gonna make a game winner son? You ain't mentally tough. I've seen you throw more passes than Supahead at the Source Awards in the clutch....If you scared say you scared! Just because Mike Brown orally pleasures you every night don't get it twisted...You ain't MJ so pick a new number you ol' swagger jackin' bamma! MJ is like damn at least Marcus can make a free throw! Get outta here ...You ain't got it boy...You got me feeling like when Birdie watched Kyle Lee Watson play the 1st time. You might fool them Bugaloo's but I'm like ol'boy with the hammer....but Leon won't be there to save you this time...thats my word!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
daammmmnnn

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

Derek Fisher,
You lyin sack of #!$#. How you wanna be closer to medical attention for your daughter in LA, when you fly out to New Jersey for medical treatment? Last time I checked a map, Utah was closer to New Jersey. The Huntsman Cancer Institute is one of the leaders in Cancer research. Primary Children's Hospital is another leader in care for children. both of them are located in ding ding ding Salt Lake city. *#%# you.

Salt much ?

Salty? You can say that for anyone in this thread. That's how I feel. Never liked this bastard. That .04 is #+%@%*$+ so is him going back to the lakers

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

Derek Fisher,
You lyin sack of #!$#. How you wanna be closer to medical attention for your daughter in LA, when you fly out to New Jersey for medical treatment? Last time I checked a map, Utah was closer to New Jersey. The Huntsman Cancer Institute is one of the leaders in Cancer research. Primary Children's Hospital is another leader in care for children. both of them are located in ding ding ding Salt Lake city. *#%# you.

Salt much ?
Ima email this to kobe so he drops 60 on the Jazz 2nite.....

Originally Posted by CP1708

LeBron,

I've heard of slumps but DAMN! Son you make 90 mill from Nike and still can't buy a basket. You're shooting 19% from the field.....19 yes that's under 20%. The last guy to do that was in 1948. This is really sad and I don't wanna hear your name in the same sentence as the MVP ever...EVER again. So what you only 23....fool I'm 23 and the Cavs could pay me to throw the ball at rim for 48 minutes. I would call you LeBron _ames but you don't even aim for the basket....

Damn! At least ya kids don't know you just missed 36 shots and they should keep you sane....But I bet they do know Pops has about 2 years left on that hairline....I see you trying to hide it with that headband...you can rock that joint like a yamaka all you want we know the truth just ask Ne-yo....Speaking of hair that's why you can't even grow a goatee it must piss you off you look like cousin IT but can't grow hair in the 2 inches from ya moustache to ya beard....And you know what else grinds my gears...A grown man biting his nails! Maybe you'd be able to make jumper if you're hands didn't look like Ball Park Franks....or maybe you wouldn't have 17 turnovers in 2 games! I haven't seen a turnover ratio like that since my Accounting II Exam....which your no college having self would probably fail too!

P.S. when did a guy with 2 kids outta wedlock become father of the year? Wakey Wakey LeBron the 2nd round started days ago if you didn't notice....You are not the Chosen One either you just play basketball! You are not a Savior! You just play basketball! Your are not a biblical mythilogical character sent down to rule the NBA.,..You're just the result of your mother getting G'd by Kimbo Slice, Carl Lewis, and Sammy Sosa. Can't wait for that Celebrity Maury!....You are the reason I'm Skip Bayless' only fan...I AM A WITNESS! And quite frankly I"m disgusted word to Stephen A....

When are you gonna start posting up? Your bigger than Detroit's Front court but you scared of the block like Cam now a days. What's really good? U MAD you ask? Yes I'm Mad like Aries Spears because your tatted up wanna be gangsta look is loved by the media but the Nuggets get bashed for the same thing! JR Smith would shoot your eyes out boy! And don't make me call Brenden Haywood up....."They trying to hurt me"......Fool the Pistons hit Mike harder in the pregame captains meeting.....But you was built for that right?....Naw son you ain't hardbody....my man Songolia straight jabbed you like Ali and you fell back like August....And so what you beat the Wizards...you ain't the Hova of basketball...you wouldn't be the best if you rolled with DJ Khaled so just Listennnnn!

You travel more than a stewardess, You take more steps than a AA program, you walk like a treadmill in Curves...If you didn't catch my drift yet I'm not feeling your game or ya fake royalty swag aight doggie! How come everytime you get hit or knocked down you fixed them baller bands like ya hands are connected? How many times do you gotta check ya lip to see you ain't bleeding? Do us a favor and stay in the armpit of America Cleveland because Lord Knows if you played in NY I'd have to see your mug even more.

Sincerely,
Michael Jordan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Posts of the year right here.

Def up there for post of the year

Brought that Ether.

LeBron after the last couple of days you've left me no choice....2 straight shots of Haterade no chaser!

Where do I start? How about telling ya mama to sit her (insert your jumper) down....ON NATIONAL TELEVISION....SURROUNDED by Celtics who could've jumped youlike a hurdle. Son that was the last straw I know for a fact you ain't a competitor, you'll never be a champion when you're dapping up the enemyand snapping on Yo' Mama word to Wilmer. I'm disgusted in your lack of perimeter game. People aren't gonna let you run full speed into the laneand dunk every possesion. This ain't NBA Live dummy!

What's good with this 3rd person talk? "A LeBron James team is never desperate" .. Is that right? Your team is desperate like TonyParker's wife. What's higher your FG% or Melo's BAC? I use a quote from ya Daddy Hova..."Your american pie STOP feeling ya self"aight....Your remind me of the 3rd little piggy....you all about them bricks! If you went to play for the Nets it'd be Brick City for real.

Nike should drop you and maybe B.U.M equipment would sign you to a multi-thousand dollar contract. Can't wait til Game 6 buddy! ....as Billy Hoyle wouldsay "Don't put up no brick!"

LMAO This dude TruthGetsBusy is funny as hell

He mentioned everythin about Lebron except for him not tipping

LeBron after the last couple of days you've left me no choice....2 straight shots of Haterade no chaser!

Where do I start? How about telling ya mama to sit her (insert your jumper) down....ON NATIONAL TELEVISION....SURROUNDED by Celtics who could've jumped you like a hurdle. Son that was the last straw I know for a fact you ain't a competitor, you'll never be a champion when you're dapping up the enemy and snapping on Yo' Mama word to Wilmer. I'm disgusted in your lack of perimeter game. People aren't gonna let you run full speed into the lane and dunk every possesion. This ain't NBA Live dummy!

What's good with this 3rd person talk? "A LeBron James team is never desperate" .. Is that right? Your team is desperate like Tony Parker's wife. What's higher your FG% or Melo's BAC? I use a quote from ya Daddy Hova..."Your american pie STOP feeling ya self" aight....Your remind me of the 3rd little piggy....you all about them bricks! If you went to play for the Nets it'd be Brick City for real.

Nike should drop you and maybe B.U.M equipment would sign you to a multi-thousand dollar contract. Can't wait til Game 6 buddy! ....as Billy Hoyle would say "Don't put up no brick!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(insert your jumper)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

FRED SMOOT! -

Your a goddamn 1st down waiting to happen. Is it really necessary for you to play 15 yards off the ball every time? And stop doing interviews, I've never seen a bum that's so popular. How can you do an interview every damn day and and no one asks how it fills to get raped by every WR in the league? I'd start Jason Sehorn over you! You better hope I never catch you in the streets, I know how you ******** like to shop at Tyson's Corner. If I see you I'm going to drop toe hold you down the escalator!

Something in the back off my head told me you was going to post something about smoot!
roll.gif

I like how my man that started it went on J.Cam too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom