The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Hey guys I dont know if you care to know but this is the kobe post nike has them tights kobe wears on niketown.com for free shipping for only $35.00 this is what else I read also. Just in time for Christmas, Nike has up the listing for the the official Kobe Bryant tights. At only $35, you should be able to easily outfit your entire team of family and friends in the Nike Pro/Basic Tight.Stay warm in a lightweight body-fitting first layer. Dri-FIT fabrication wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry. Fat-seam construction eliminates chafing.
Drawcord at waist makes for the perfect fit. Fabric: Dri-FIT 85% polyester/15% spandex jersey. Imported.
We've already ordered ours, and judging by his statement, Marcus Camby has put in a request, as well.
"I don't wear pantyhose."
-- Nuggets center Marcus Camby, noting that the protective black sleeve on his leg differs from tights worn by players such as Kobe Bryant this season.
Worn by "players such as"? "Such as"? Such as who else? Who the hell else is wearing tights? And taking a look at that picture from last night's Spurs game, dude's got his regular shorts, some more shorts, then the tights? Just how cold are your legs, Kobe? here the link: niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=45572&categoryId=303986&productGroup=94259

am I the only one that wonders why Kobe's name isn't anywhere on the shoe?
Act Like You Know

And I don't think anybody's seen this one...

uptempo_wallpaper_4_1024.jpg

Act Like You Know

thats nice. what is it? :\
ohwell.gif
poster?
I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."
IT'S OVER!!!!!!

OMG...that poster is so nice. And why does it say uptempo? His clothing line is flight and sources say he will take the flight line. But on his Zoom Kobe 1's it says uptempo on the back and the poster says uptempo.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

no he's not Flight
VC is flight
Elton and Amare are Force
Kobe is uptempo

and so on the back of the AZK's it says uptempo
Act Like You Know

:wow:
eek.gif
That poster is awesome. Black mambas I guess. Are all these posters that we're seeing going to release? Not just of Kobe but the VC ones and the Ron Harper one and others.

Sick poster.
[/b]
From Calgary, Alberta, Canada Weighing in at 233 Pounds, WWF Intercontinental Champion; Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Where are all these posters coming from? I personally think its a sweet concept, is it for a new advertising campaign?

wow amazing look out...
and they're posters and wallpapers.. i think they're from nikebasketball.com

damn! cool poster! :D
happy.gif
but why is he still wearing 2k5's? :tongue:
tongue.gif
Btw can anyone explain the things behind him?... :smile:
smile.gif
and when are the blue/white/grey 's coming out? This is so exciting!! hahaha!! :rofl:
roll.gif

the snake is the mamba (kobes nickname)
the ninja is the symbol for his logo.
bike is prob something that kobe wanted added into that.

Also those posters are from the taiwan nikebasketball.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Quote:
the snake is the mamba (kobes nickname)
the ninja is the symbol for his logo.
bike is prob something that kobe wanted added into that.
mamba?<< really? why? :lol:
laugh.gif
and why is he a ninja? :rofl:
roll.gif
maybe he likes collecting bikes or something.. :wink:
wink.gif

Yeah he likes Bikes and has a whole bunch
His nickname is of this crazy snake
and a ninja sword named after the snake "Mamba" has a symbol similar to that of his Nike Logo.
Act Like You Know

so kobes line is based on uptempo. makes more sense. he could be the poster boy for the uptempo section, where as vc is reppin flight.

tsk tsk to he who told us kobe was parta flight. lol
[/b]

interesting interesting... doesn't his clothing say flight on it?? not 100%.. but anyways.. yea he loves bikes... rmb his adidas commercial for the kobe1's?? he was riding a black bike then... and this is just a huge guess but..

snake represents when he attacks the basket
ninja respesents his ability
bike represents his speed

thats just a guess though...

Koosh Bani..thats an Awesome .gif.!!!!!!

Quote:
Koosh Bani..thats an Awesome .gif.!!!!!!
YEA!! Dunk that FOO!!!!
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

anyone got pis from last nights game agaist the Bobcats? It looks like Kobe was wearing a new version of the Huarache 2K5 Laser or Hurache 2K5 LA Map.I was watching the game on FSN West HD and to me it looked like a new white and light purple laser 2K5.

Back
Top Bottom