The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

OMG OMG OMG Thanks Dawg u gota hook Us up on the pics.

PS.Thanks Alot 4 all The InFo JordansonDeck

Uh oh , Kobes revolution is coming! :smile:
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^^^leave it to nike to pull a stunt like that....either way im getting the shoe i will go through more trouble than i have for any jordan if they do happen to be limited

Flight jacket :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see that Lakers Insole on that Gray/Carolina colorway, as if the Zoom Kobe I couldn't get any better. Best release of 1st Qtr. 2006 imo.
[/b]

The White/Black/Yellow Zoom Kobe's are on NBA 2K6 as an unlockable.

Pics are a couple pages back.
[/b]

It's kinda funny in that picture there on the top of last page it says "Think College". Just kinda ironic. However he did make the right decision.

I wish the back was not like that. Other than that, an awesome looking shoe. And, the grey is nubuck.

Uptempo?? I always tought Kobe to be more of a Flight kinda guy :\
ohwell.gif
... hopefully nike changes that. btw, is that nike sphere tech in the upper(ankle) area of the shoe?
Loyal Fan Of The 1997 Nestle Crunch Slam Dunk Champion, 2000 NBA Champion, 2001 NBA Champion, 2002 NBA Champion & MVP of the 2002 NBA All-Star Game

i don't like this Uptempo thing....hmm...not a fan of it...it should say kobe or his logo
That's my word

[/center]

i know this is kinda off topic but, i just noticed that the new kobe logo looks so similar to destructo trucks logo. anybody else notice this.
f3db07024.jpg

o21@yahoo.com"] pretendo21@yahoo.com[/email]​

Back
Top Bottom