The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Curly, will this colourway release?
thanks
001.JPG

002.JPG

don't know if anyone's seen these yet. better pics of the headphones. swoosh headphones? you got to be kidding me. i'm all for the clothing line, but audio equipment ????.....

kobe1.jpg

kobe2.jpg

the L.A. laser 2k5's are sooo nice. its wishful thinking but i hope those drop.

Alright..., the laker colorway on 2K6 will drop similar to that in the game, not too sure about the wht/blk/gold, but I'll check up on that sometime soon. The clothing line dropping in stores soon has Kobe's logo on it. The pictures taken on Niketown.com were taken during the early stages before Kobe's logo was either finished or unveiled. So stop going crazy, there is no reason to panic the line looks great and it's just the beginning. Keep trusting the Curly. Stay Tuned

PS. Sorry Mitzer, have not yet checked out the ballerbands due out shortly before the shoe. :frown:
frown.gif

Thanks Curly u always come through 4 us well at least some baller bands will release :pimp:
pimp.gif
.but i still got one more ? for u is his name on the clothing&the shoe or juz the logo.

PS.sorry if i'm bugging u :wow:
embarassed.gif

Quote:
The clothing line dropping in stores soon has Kobe's logo on it. The pictures taken on Niketown.com were taken during the early stages before Kobe's logo was either finished or unveiled.

So is that for the upcoming stuff in store or is it also on the clothes on niketown.com? Because I know that they take pictures of samples and use them on the site.

i was on niketown.com yesterday trying to get some info on the kobe line and had this conversation.

andy: do you mind looking up something else for me?
Jarod: No problem.
andy: there was a kobe flight warm-up suit that included a jacket and pant that was on the website recently and then was taken down. it retailed at 130 do you know a style number to that?
Jarod: Let me see if I can track that down. One moment, please.
andy: sure thing.
andy: thanks.
Jarod: What colors was it in? Was it the Flight KB Woven Suit?
andy: yes thats the one. medium grey/black and a darker blue color with brown
Jarod: Okay, so that's style number 137912. The Neutral Grey/Black colorway is number 009 and the Brown/Skyline Blue colorway is number 220.
Jarod: It looks like the Brown is available in the warehouse, howver the Neutral Grey is not.
Jarod: NIKETOWN Chicago has the Neutral Grey in stock, however. I can get you their number if you'd like to call them. They can ship it to you.
andy: do you have a style number for the kb leather jacket also? i have no idea what its called.
andy: i can get the number thats ok. thanks though.
Jarod: The leather jacket was actually dropped from the line.
Jarod: No problem.
andy: was therea style number do you know?
Jarod: Yeah, it was 137930-010
Jarod: It was called the Flight KB Leather Jacket.
Jarod: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
andy: nice. you are the man.
Jarod: Thanks!
andy: since you seem to be in the know, do you know when the kb flight sphere short in black is coming out?
andy: color code 001 i think.
Jarod: Well, that's from the Holiday '05 collection as well, so sometime around the beginning of November.
Jarod: It should be on Niketown.com
andy: got anymore kobe news you want to share. you got this stuff down like no other!
Jarod: I think we about covered it. Check back with the site around the beginning of November and you'll see a lot of this product up and ready for order.
andy: really?
Jarod: The Flight stuff is always hot though, for sure.
andy: that would be nice if more dropped in a few weeks.
Jarod: Yeah, the early word is that Niketown.com will be stocking a good portion of the collection.
Jarod: Stay tuned.
Jarod: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
andy: thanks a million for the more than thorough help. i appreciate it.
Jarod: Anytime. You're welcome. Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.
andy: have a great one jarod!
Jarod: You too.

looks like the next few weeks could get nice!

Back
Top Bottom