The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Samurai champloo >>> cowboy bebop.

Cowboy bebop was dope but the only thing that kinda sucks about it is literally all but 3 or so of the episodes tie in together. You could watch the whole series starting with episode 1, then 5, then 8, then 2, etc and you really wouldn't miss much. Still dope though. That's probably why I didn't care for it much as a kid

This is one I need to revisit too. After I'm done with Naruto, prob this or Samurai Champloo
I'd recommend Bebop over Champloo. I personally feel Champloo, aside from the soundtrack, is overrated. The fights are great especially the finale. Story and characters are meh. No real development. The fillers from what I remember were are just bad.

Its a decent watch but it was hyped as Bebop reincarnated and didn't quite reach it.

Samurai champloo >>> cowboy bebop.

Cowboy bebop was dope but the only thing that kinda sucks about it is literally all but 3 or so of the episodes tie in together. You could watch the whole series starting with episode 1, then 5, then 8, then 2, etc and you really wouldn't miss much. Still dope though. That's probably why I didn't care for it much as a kid
I concur. Still love Bebop though. Never really sat down and watched Champloo so can't comment on that.

Ippo is back :pimp:
And all it took was him murdering a guy in the ring with a 1-2 combo. :lol:
Poor dude. :smh:

Tried to watch blue exorcist but I'm on episode 6 and I think I'm done. This **** sucks.

It's about that time fellas, any SHOUNEN anime recommendations?

Just started watching Cowboy Bebop   as an adult. Can't believe I slept on it for this long.

This is one I need to revisit too. After I'm done with Naruto, prob this or Samurai Champloo

Cowboy Bebop aged extremely well. I watched it for the first time in 2014 and I was amazed by the quality of the Anime and story telling.

Also, if you've watched it, this video will make you appreciate the anime 100x more.

So how far is one punch man in the anime compared to the manga? I just knocked out the first season :smokin
Saitama is so damn op :rofl: :smokin

If kingdom liked a chapter it must have been lit.

And damn it was

The cover photo is so sick may be my new desktop

Nah I'm not saying he has the best. I'm just saying he has a better one than big mom.

Your list is on point besides sanji. Hell nah. But law and robin [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] real tears

Last edited:
I say sanji because he was the first one to have like a truly devasting childhood. That one stuck with me. Now knowing about his family expands on that.

So how far is one punch man in the anime compared to the manga? I just knocked out the first season :smokin
Saitama is so damn op :rofl: :smokin
In the original webcomic, the new stuff starts in chapter 42. In the manga, I believe the new stuff starts in one of the chapter 36 parts.

Reactions: Ube
How did Itachi's and Sasuke's father rank among the Uchiha? I'm finishing up the series and I'm on Itachi's story filler/arc.
the uchihas where the police department and he was the top cop

Yeah he was basically the sheriff

But clearly he was only loosely associated with the Hokage/village authorities because having his son (Itachi) as an ANBU was a big deal

The Uchiha were also constantly under suspicion (and themselves suspicious of the village) so they were pretty autonomous within the village itself. They had their own "neighborhood" and the police force was exclusively Uchiha.

They also held regular meetings as if they were their own organization of shinobi.

BTW Sasuke/Itachi's mom was a Jounin who either bought into the Uchiha coup as a willing participant or was just being a dutiful wife.

Back
Top Bottom