The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

A Bathing Ape X One Piece

Monkey D Milo
I'm about to hypebeast out lol

I went to the bape store in Kyoto last week. they had bape x one piece shirts. dumb expensive though.

The bape op joints are like 300 :x

Yea i wanted the chopper bait one but never could find my sz.

Wat is a jump shop??

Last edited:
The bape op joints are like 300
sick.gif

Yea i wanted the chopper bait one but never could find my sz.

Wat is a jump shop??
Jump shops are Official Shonen Jump licensed stores all over Japan. They carry licensed merch from pins, plushies, blind box stuff, to Litho's and Clothing. You should be able to find someone on the bay that imports that stuff or ships.

This weeks Attack on Titan...

Eren out there looking like Buchecha with the jiu jitsu :lol:

The trip takedown to arm triangle, then the transition to armbar was a thing of beauty.

Hit him with the x-guard sweep after getting rocked with the right hand and then locked in the guillotine from closed guard :smokin

Caught me off guard initially but Jiu jitsu is nice deviation from the usual face punching competition I guess :lol:

This weeks Attack on Titan...

Eren out there looking like Buchecha with the jiu jitsu
laugh.gif

The trip takedown to arm triangle, then the transition to armbar was a thing of beauty.

Hit him with the x-guard sweep after getting rocked with the right hand and then locked in the guillotine from closed guard
smokin.gif

Caught me off guard initially but Jiu jitsu is nice deviation from the usual face punching competition I guess
laugh.gif
When I read that in the Manga, as they portrait it exactly as it happened props to the anime, I was like hell man, eren isn't stupid after all, but also I was like maaaaan ANNIE MIKASA WTF HAPPENED AFTERWARDS

My hero Academia is :smokin
I'm all in on that anime I just hate having to watch it on a weekly basis.
How far along is the manga compared to the anime?

I started up One punch man and I gotta say the comedy in this has :rofl:

Tokyo Ghoul: RE

Holy ****, I didnt think it was actually going to happen. I thought they were going to be interrupted or it was going to cut to some other scene. :lol:
I guess Kaneki x Touka is official now. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
My hero Academia is :smokin
I'm all in on that anime I just hate having to watch it on a weekly basis.
How far along is the manga compared to the anime?

I started up One punch man and I gotta say the comedy in this has :rofl:
MHA manga is weird. Like they are a few arcs ahead, but nothing really feels like it's being accomplished. It's good, don't get me wrong. But it's just battle arc after battle arc. School battle arc etc

But the anime is going really slow so you might as well read the manga

Tokyo Ghoul: RE

Holy ****, I didnt think it was actually going to happen. I thought they were going to be interrupted or it was going to cut to some other scene. :lol:
I guess Kaneki x Touka is official now. :lol: :pimp:
an entire chapter of it also

Samurai Jack I am not amused.

I waited 13 years for this.
I've been waiting almost 16 years (August 10, 2001) And it felt so good seeing justice served with cold hard steel. :pimp:

But seriously, I was not expecting a Gurrem Lagann type of ending to this series, but looking back that is the exact ending this series deserved.

Back
Top Bottom