The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've been waiting almost 16 years (August 10, 2001) And it felt so good seeing justice served with cold hard steel.
pimp.gif

But seriously, I was not expecting a Gurrem Lagann type of ending to this series, but looking back that is the exact ending this series deserved.
When the original Aku did the first opening I was so hype!

It felt rushed, And in my mind
I'm like okay if he returns to the past and defeats Aku shouldn't Shawty die?
And then they just randomly pull the card out,

Yay peace is restored and all the evil Aku has done is erased but damn,

Coulda stayed in the future with all yo crew and yo yambs
I knew the half hour pacing would deny this series the ending it deserved
It ended like a true Samurai show,

But with a troll job all around though,

They wasted so much time on the Ceremony with him Ole Girl

Could have gave us a more dramatic fight scene. 

Last edited:
Samurai Jack ending was trash. I was so disgusted that I wanted to change the channel. Mans didn't even get to keep ole girl

I loved last nights ending it was bittersweet and in that final shot you see exactly what he was fighting for that whole time

Ending to Samurai Jack was good, but not great. It honestly should have been an hour long to really show a better fight and to give Jack time to say goodbye to all of the friends he'd made over the course of his journey. Personally, even as someone who thought the relationship with Ashi was rushed I would have liked to see the team say "**** it" and just have had her survive Aku dying and let her and Jack get married and live happily ever after. Might not make sense, but Jack is a character who has genuinely earned such an ending. I still enjoyed the final season overall, but this ending could have been better.

I hate when the Gundam Info channel blocks videos they uploaded. I forgot all about the new episode of Thunderbolt and I wanna watch it, but now kiss anime is having problems. :smh:

How did Itachi's and Sasuke's father rank among the Uchiha? I'm finishing up the series and I'm on Itachi's story filler/arc.

How did Itachi's and Sasuke's father rank among the Uchiha? I'm finishing up the series and I'm on Itachi's story filler/arc.

Wasn't he the chief of the police? I'm assuming he has to be up there
Pretty weak actually. The Uchiha in general had gotten soft by that point. There were 3 really goats left at that point, Itachi Shisui and Sasuke.

Even Obito was garbage tier until Madara gave him upgrades

Ending to Samurai Jack was good, but not great. It honestly should have been an hour long to really show a better fight and to give Jack time to say goodbye to all of the friends he'd made over the course of his journey. Personally, even as someone who thought the relationship with Ashi was rushed I would have liked to see the team say "**** it" and just have had her survive Aku dying and let her and Jack get married and live happily ever after. Might not make sense, but Jack is a character who has genuinely earned such an ending. I still enjoyed the final season overall, but this ending could have been better.
Damn dawg spolier 

So I am completely caught up on the AOT Manga now like everything.....

WHAT

IN

THE

ENTIRE

So I am completely caught up on the AOT Manga now like everything.....

WHAT

IN

THE

ENTIRE

Brother you been Baptized with the twisted yet not so amazing truth 
I like what they did with the whole expanded world and explaining all of it and how we got to where we are now before the story kicks off. It wasn't what expected it all titan origin to be explaining the wall titans the history of the civilization and the whole giant plot. A couple things are still kinda confusing (Who the **** is Ymir Fitz and why was she the first titan not sure if i need an reason for that yet) alot of plot stuff is hidden behind the mystique of what the founding titan is capable of. Im curious to see where they go from here

Have you guys heard of a service called VRV? It's $10 subscription and it includes like every source of anime there is. We had to get our copier fixed at work today and the repairman started talking to me about anime because I have a DBZ calendar.

Have you guys heard of a service called VRV? It's $10 subscription and it includes like every source of anime there is. We had to get our copier fixed at work today and the repairman started talking to me about anime because I have a DBZ calendar.
Vrv is crunchyroll, along with nerdist and some other geek channels. Crunchyroll by itself is $7 a month

Tower of God:
Find it ironic that Rachel gives a speech about working hard to defy/change destiny yet, she herself does no hard work and is trying to be carried up the tower where possible. 
I wonder how Khun will feel being saved by Rachel, though. She probably realized Khun's group was closest to getting the ladel so it was best to team with them.

Looks like Rachel will come out of the arc with a power up. 
We again see a theme of corruption of power it seems. This time with De'Jah and De'Sah and Hell Joe. None of them are really right, but arguments can be made for both sides I guess. 

Hell Joe = Hell Joseon where young Koreans hate the country and looking for a way out. Hell Joseon is a combination of Hell +Joseon, a new word meaning Hellish Korea. It started being used from 2014~15 times. As Korea's fundamental social problems make life hard and painful, people find the word to be agreeable, and became the new big meme. Offline media started to introduce the word, which allowed the word to not only be used outside of the internet, but even in the Korean Congress, and people started to use it in comparison to the OECD rankings that portray Korea negatively, among other ways.

Here's an article looking at it closer: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ad59bc19432_story.html?utm_term=.82bfda281c41

Urek took the bracelet off, so we'll see what happens. Would like to learn more about the Shinsoo situation. If Red Thyrssa give Joe the power of a guardian to stop people from using Shinshoo, why was Enryu able to use Shinsoo able to fight a guardian using it? Hopefully we can learn more in upcoming chapters and it's not just chalked up to oh Baam has the thorn cause i don't think Enryu had a thorn, since it was a piece of the guardian?

Solid chapter, especially after a few shaky ones.

Just rewatched obito kakashi backstory [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Naruto da goat

Son took out an entire army :lol: That entire sequence and everything the character did afterwards against the 5 Kage was awesome.

I liked the animation style they used for that seen. It's the same kind of style they used when Naruto fought Pain in the Kyuubi form.

Back
Top Bottom