The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm still entirely good on live-action anime adaptations. Won't be watching at all.

Hope they do a good job regardless out of my love for the series though.

On the note of movies, has anyone watched any good new(er) anime films? I never keep up with them but want to peep some.

Going to give Penguin's Highway a watch tonight, I've heard that the plot is a bit goofy but that it's dope visually.

I'm still entirely good on live-action anime adaptations. Won't be watching at all.

On the note of movies, has anyone watched any good new(er) anime films? I never keep up with them but want to peep some.

Going to give Penguin's Highway a watch tonight, I've heard that the plot is a bit goofy but that it's dope visually.
I saw the Trinity Seven movie a few days ago. it was good.

Not sure how I feel bout this Live Action Cowboy Bebop.

Plus Seven Deadly Sins is ending too, definitely not ready for that!

Also, if you’re not watching DORORO you’re playing yourself!! Best anime this season next to the promised neverland.
Agreed
It is very good.
The episodes where they met the girl that takes care of the orphans got me good. Poor Hyakkimaru. :smh:
Up to that point. I thought they were going to hookup.
Hyakkimaru's Mom sacrificed herself to the demons

If you've never seen Tekkonkinkreet, give it a watch

I saw the Trinity Seven movie a few days ago. it was good.

I forgot all about that series, I didn't love it but I might give the movie a try.

If you've never seen Tekkonkinkreet, give it a watch

___ I said NEW(ER), like from within the last 2-3 years :lol:

All that said, I feel like I've watched it but can't remember any events so I might throw it on my list anyway.

Between the 3 romance anime im watching. All main protagonists (Dudes). Deal with females totally different. Takeo (My Love Story). Hikari (Real Girl). Natsuo (Domestic Girlfriend)

Overly Caring

Stand off ish

Easily Influenced

Live action Bebop?
Intial D was pretty sick live-action imo

Any other romance genre worth checking out?

Never saw the Netflix Death Note movie but Bleach made me sick to my stomach, so I'm keeping my expectations low for this. I don't remember where I saw this but someone commented that if Bebop gets Altered Carbon type production, it could be good. Thought that was interesting.

Never saw the Netflix Death Note movie but Bleach made me sick to my stomach, so I'm keeping my expectations low for this. I don't remember where I saw this but someone commented that if Bebop gets Altered Carbon type production, it could be good. Thought that was interesting.
really bleach was lit
i loved it, thought they did a good job
also liked gintama
idk why you would go in to a live action thinking its going to be a rip of the anime.
I still wanna see the prison school one

really bleach was lit
i loved it, thought they did a good job
also liked gintama
idk why you would go in to a live action thinking its going to be a rip of the anime.
I still wanna see the prison school one
Didn't think it would be a rip of the anime. I just didn't like it. Tried to finish it three times and I couldn't get through it. To each their own.

Whose playing Ed? Only person Im feeling even remotely is the young lady playing Faye, its only 10 episodes so far so Im curious how this turns out. Wish they could of gotten Sunny from badlands for Spike

Kingdom is getting a live action movie. It might be good since Kingdom is a historical fiction, so it could smoothly transfer. The Kingdom anime is awful, so I'm hoping the live action is good.

This week's episode of Jojo. :pimp:

Notorious B.I.G vs. Spice Girl
Only in Jojo can you write that and it makes sense. :lol:

And next week we get introduced to Doppio, and shortly thereafter we get the fight with Nero and Metallica. :pimp:

Also, the first episode of Fruits Basket is up on Crunchyroll. I don't know in my body is ready for that rollercoaster again, but i will watch it regardless. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom