The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Spoiler about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood:

I just saw a pic of the Elrich brothers in their bodies online and I’m onlu 7 episodes in. I guess it’s no surprise they were gonna pull it off but it kinda ruins it for me. Is the series still worth watching or should I move on?

Also hunter x hunter and code geass have been my 2 favorite animes. Anything like it? I’m having trouble finding a new show

Idk if it’s a spoiler to also tell you it may not be what you think it is.

There were two anime’s with different paths and endings after all.

I just saw a pic of the Elrich brothers in their bodies online and I’m onlu 7 episodes in. I guess it’s no surprise they were gonna pull it off but it kinda ruins it for me. Is the series still worth watching or should I move on?

Also hunter x hunter and code geass have been my 2 favorite animes. Anything like it? I’m having trouble finding a new show

Black clover is hunter x hunter esque. It’s only 95 eps in so who knows where it’ll end but it’s the most watched right now.

Absolutely worth watching. Sure it's a spoiler for one aspect of the story but you only know the general outcome of 1 storyline. I wouldn't pay too much mind to what you saw.
Not to compare it to Lord of The Rings but think of it this way, would knowing that the ring will be destroyed really take much away from the greatness of the journey?

Mobile fighter G Gundam was my favorite growing up. I need to rewatch it see if it holds up

Dont binge watch it though. I made that mistake a year or so back. Damn near EVERY episode is the same. Watch a handful then take a break for a while then resume. G Gundam was my favorite as well but i wont watch it again now.

If anything it would make sense to ask which version of FMA you should watch.

Sure you see they get their bodies back but even then with thw 2 versions the destination is So different.

Both are worth the watch.

Did Toonami ever play the Opening to Big O? I don't remember this at all. :lol:

According to Jason Demarco they didnt cause it was way to long. He went a rant years back I saw when I was still on twitter and complained about anime intros in general being to long. Only one he wasnt allowed to cut was DBZ for a while

That does someone kind of long though :lol:, the commercial breaks along with those (bumps) in between can take almost 10 full minutes off a 30 minute episode. Gotta take what you can get

Toonami had a gang of anime from what I remember. Summer nights staying up to watch midnight run. Then Adult Swim had those anime nights too. Lots of nostalgia right now.

G Gundam
Gundam Wing
OG Gundam
The 8th MS Team
Outlaw Star
DBZ
Dragonball
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Big O
Tenchi Muyo Series (lowkey miss this one)
Ronin Warriors

This lineup is what brought anime to mainstream america. Toonami the goat forever for that.

nobody in here checked out shuumatsu no valkyrie/record of ragnarok? **** really is quite the romp... hercules vs. jack the ripper about to go down. :pimp:

What’s the show about
i wish there was a show, but it's just a manga for now.

The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

xzs1ronicki31.png

The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

xzs1ronicki31.png

Yo WtF haha. Could be dope, might check it out.

Toonami had a gang of anime from what I remember. Summer nights staying up to watch midnight run. Then Adult Swim had those anime nights too. Lots of nostalgia right now.

G Gundam
Gundam Wing
OG Gundam
The 8th MS Team
Outlaw Star
DBZ
Dragonball
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Big O
Tenchi Muyo Series (lowkey miss this one)
Ronin Warriors

You forgot cowboy bebop and zoids

xzs1ronicki31.png

Buddha...?

xzs1ronicki31.png
This sounds super dope

was watching cartoon network last night and saw them advertising for dr stone and fire force. uh.... how the hell is there a dub for a show not even halfway done with its first season yet?

was watching cartoon network last night and saw them advertising for dr stone and fire force. uh.... how the hell is there a dub for a show not even halfway done with its first season yet?
A lot of popular shows have been getting Simuldubs recently, where they dub the latest episodes. The dubs are usually a week or two behind the actual show, but its all thanks to anime becoming mainstream and the efforts of companies like Crunchyroll and Funimation who push for and pay for the dubs to happen.

Back
Top Bottom