The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Attack on Titan chapter is out.
Here

Damn, Ymir's backstory is beyond ****ed up. She had it worse than anyone.
So the rumbling is actually gonna happen eh? I'm not opposed to it ending that way. I feel like there's gonna be no stopping it.

The title alone from this chapter had me HYPED! Ymir’s story was incredibly twisted! Yeesh! Seems like the rumbling is gonna happen and there’s no way to stop it. Really mad they ended it that way.

The title alone from this chapter had me HYPED! Ymir’s story was incredibly twisted! Yeesh! Seems like the rumbling is gonna happen and there’s no way to stop it. Really mad they ended it that way.
The author did say a long time ago that the series was not gonna have a happy ending. So I see this as a fitting way to end it, with this series' version of Ragnarok. Giants come and destroy the world so humanity can begin anew.

The author did say a long time ago that the series was not gonna have a happy ending. So I see this as a fitting way to end it, with this series' version of Ragnarok. Giants come and destroy the world so humanity can begin anew.

I see that happening as well. I still hope they explain the very first chapter with Eren waking up crying and asking Mikasa she changed her hair. Also I’m glad

I agree! I think AOT is gonna end in 2 chapters and it might be bittersweet ending. So the whole Ymir making a deal with the devil is lie at this point? She fell inside the tree and fused with what looks like a spine? Interesting take on that, I liked that vague explanation.

I'm gonna be honest. I forgot about this anime because its been so long, but I'm happy it's getting a second season. :lol: :pimp:

And so the wait for Ben-to! S2 continues. :lol: :frown:

The Marleyan history of the world showcased the Eldian empire and its ruler as evil people; destroying kingdoms greedy for power. The Eldian Restorationist had the impression that Ymir was a graceful being bringing peace and advanced the world. Yeah she built roads and bridges, but she was just a slave who was forced into that for the expansion of the Eldian empire. That king seemed cruel from what I read. Overall treatment of slaves. Even forcing his kids to eat their mom to continue using titan powers.

Is Samurai 8 any good?

Big meh so far but I'm still keeping with it . Kishimoto is definitely taking the sci-fi setting seriously. He throws a whole a bunch of concepts out there and not everything works. The characters and art are decent though.

Amazing One Piece theory here on the upcoming story

Also, the first comment is insane
Whole Cake Island: CoO Evolution
Wano: CoA Evolution
Elbaf: CoC Evolution

My Hero Academia
What a foreboding chapter. I feel like there's gonna be a timeskip to the promised day in 4 months.
I feel like people are gonna start dropping real soon.

Finally caught up on the last few episodes of demon slayer. I’m ready for the next season I’m into this show

Back
Top Bottom