The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yo yo yo

Just finished Yuyu Hakusho and all I gotta say is Togashi is the goat.

My man Yusuke cant form any connection with anyone on the first episode but in the end he had his friends and finally have his girl. My man reformed the demon world.

Name another mc that flips off his enemy??? Goat mc imo.

Togashi really could have elevated this series to Goat status if he continued his unfinished arcs. But oh well.

Really hope he dont rush Hunter Hunter take all your 5 year hiatus as long as we get quality stories.

Wtf

Talker x talker isn't finished?

Damb. I'm gonna check out yuyu.
You didnt like hunter?

He started his most important arc(which he got all of the characters potentially involved) then dipped lol.

You could head canon say it was finished though since Gon already achieved his goals at the start.

You didnt like hunter?

He started his most important arc(which he got all of the characters potentially involved) then dipped lol.

You could head canon say it was finished though since Gon already achieved his goals at the start.

I like it.
I'm at the chairman election arc
Chimera ants was great

I just need a break to check out something new.

I like it.
I'm at the chairman election arc
Chimera ants was great

I just need a break to check out something new.
I see anyone who watch hxh will prob like yuyu and youll prob like it more cause its not as "deep" as hunter.

I actually just skimmed through the last 10 chapters I think cause there were too much dialogue per panel lol. So you were accurate.

Yo yo yo

Just finished Yuyu Hakusho and all I gotta say is Togashi is the goat.

My man Yusuke cant form any connection with anyone on the first episode but in the end he had his friends and finally have his girl. My man reformed the demon world.

Name another mc that flips off his enemy??? Goat mc imo.

Togashi really could have elevated this series to Goat status if he continued his unfinished arcs. But oh well.

Really hope he dont rush Hunter Hunter take all your 5 year hiatus as long as we get quality stories.
Nah. He wanted to end it early but the powers that be was like nah. So he gave them that last arc. I'm happy the show ended how it did. They knew we didn't want to sit through another tourney. I need to watch the OVA.

if no one else wants to be honest i will.
HxH super overrated. its a good show but also super meh and drags.

york new york is the best arc

I hated the ending to yorknew
Super anti climatic

Chimera ants coulda been way shorter.
The bad parts were BAD but the good parts were GREAT

dragon dive scene and the interaction with the king and komugi were dope

If togashi wrote one piece lol

nc3xf4uxurx11.png

Nah. He wanted to end it early but the powers that be was like nah. So he gave them that last arc. I'm happy the show ended how it did. They knew we didn't want to sit through another tourney. I need to watch the OVA.
You can see some stories were teased but not fully explored. Demon war for example. Are ovas cannon?

I only rewatched it when the quarantine started

But anime>>>> manga

Most main shonen characters outgrow secondary character but hxh excel on it so far and on world building.

Tower of God x Rick & Morty

I had to look up an explanation for that lol

"Rick c137 was hunted by evil Morty's minions, who call themselves genocider. They were tracking down Rick c137 by erasing everyone else in Tokyo, using manipulation of the past memory. Eventually, they finds the Rick in 新宿町, because that's the only place people didn't all disappeare. The two sides fought, both the Rick and the assassins died.

As mentioned, the genocider eliminates everyone by manipulating past memory, So the fight actually took place in the past. Before Rick c137 died, he gave Morty a vile of potion, which passes on his memory to Morty, and turns him into Rick c137. This happens right before Morty c137 is born, and the new Rick soon learns the news from Jerry that his furtherself has just been born.

What's dark about this is that Rick c137 cheated death by basically possessed his Morty. By the and of the story, I don't know if the RickMorty remembers his Morty past, or maybe Rick just took over and erased Morty. Either way, I wouldn't call it a well informed decision. Rick c137 might have just used his Morty as vessel..."

Is that a surprise with how he's writting HxH?

Inconsistent? With the current pace a possible reboot isnt possible til like 2035 lol

Cousin who watched it with me said i shouldnt have introduced him to ova since the ending was already good lol

Nice seeing the gang on modern art style

Back
Top Bottom