The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
And thus, the 5th warlord takes the stage. :pimp:
I read a comment on reddit that I thought was great about this chapter and the series in general.
Chapter 1: Luffy punches a fish.
Chapter 1000: Luffy punches fish again.
:lol:

Luffy punked him :lol:

I had already read spoilers but to see it go down like that :lol:

First Luffy pulls a Goku in almost any arc he shows up late and sees to his injured friends first, then rocks Kaidou's jaw and says I'll surpass and you become pirate king

Last edited:
fell off O kinda hard, just out missing a few weeks, and continuously forgetting to stay up. need to catch up.

started assassination classroom tho. pretty good

Re watching H x H. At greed island. I know it doesn't get much love but I still enjoy it a lot. Interesting game and you get to see Gon and Killua hone their skills
I enjoyed it a lot too, it added something very different to the show. It's easily my favorite anime by far, I rewatched parts of it when I recommended it to my mom and there's really not one episode where I felt it was kinda mid.

One Piece
And thus, the 5th warlord takes the stage. :pimp:
I read a comment on reddit that I thought was great about this chapter and the series in general.
Chapter 1: Luffy punches a fish.
Chapter 1000: Luffy punches fish again.
lol i hope the translation aint do my man Kaido dirty like that.

this chap was awesome again. Wano been great this whole act imo.
Ive enjoyed the whole ARC.

I can't see them beating both big mom and kaido, no way ODA going to get 2 warlords out of here in a few chaps

lol i hope the translation aint do my man Kaido dirty like that.

this chap was awesome again. Wano been great this whole act imo.
Ive enjoyed the whole ARC.

I can't see them beating both big mom and kaido, no way ODA going to get 2 warlords out of here in a few chaps
Kaido going down somehow. Oden predicts it :pimp:

Re: Whitebeard vs Blackbeard

B44C9A64-48DC-4A54-A6A1-4AA0D620EAD1.jpeg
25A41883-9CD0-48F7-893D-74584DF441A6.jpeg

Come on man put that respect on Edward Newgates name. He damn near cleaved BB in half while being heavily injured and half his head blown off

Even at his age, A fresh WB would beat BB easily 😤

Oda wrote BB perfectly. He really comes off as a lucky opportunistic bastard.

Kills his own commander, defeats the commander that comes for him and turns him in to the Marines to become a shichibukai, takes advantage of a prison break to recruit a pirate crew, then when his former captain comes to save his crewmate from execution he shows up to beat him when he's half dead on top of being sick, steals his devil fruit, kills him, ditches the shichibukai title to take the yonkou title.

There isn't a luckier D. initial character in the story.

oh naw they gon need more than them boys to defeat kaido and big mom :lol: more people are definitely joining this fight

oh naw they gon need more than them boys to defeat kaido and big mom :lol: more people are definitely joining this fight

Don't think Big Mom goes down this arc. Think she sticks around for Elbaf (assuming we go there), since it seems she had unfinished business with the giants. They've been hinting that the alliance is shaky from the start

Imagine getting clapped by big mom and kaido and a few kids pull up and they got the combined total bounty of big moms foot :lol:
Gonna be a lot of salty defeated pirates after this arc. Especially the ones that ended up getting absorbed in to the crew.

Back
Top Bottom