The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

when kazuma makes quiet comments while other people are talking :lol:
I love how it subverts typical Isekai tropes so often. I wasn’t the biggest fan of Darkness’ character and would’ve enjoyed more character development for her but the cast work so well as an ensemble.

I love how it subverts typical Isekai tropes so often. I wasn’t the biggest fan of Darkness’ character and would’ve enjoyed more character development for her but the cast work so well as an ensemble.

Darkness can be a bit much, but she has her moments.

Literally just finished Konosuba the last 2 days, Kazuma and his interactions with EVERYONE usually has me laughing my *** off. Even his circumstances for showing up in the world had me laughing. The light novel has some pretty surprising turn of events.

All he wants to do is smash and have a nice house, so relatable, wish Wiz was a full time member

Catchin up on JuJutsu Kaisen Manga

I’m on Chapter 115

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Sukuna really is a BEAST!! SHEBUS!!

Last edited:
I got date night the night of release and we're seeing mortal Kombat instead. we haven't been to the movies in 3 years cuz of the kid. so getting wifey to check demonslayer was a no go.

Wow I gotta say cant even blame y'all Vegeta fans the way Toriyama and Toto tease y'all pretending Vegeta is still an equal or rival to Goku.

:lol: @ the progress in this chapter. The Heeters plan running mad ****ing smooth. I feel I can outline a good chunk of this saga. The conflict being this soon I do wonder after the Heeters plan is exposed and the fight stops and their warrior gets his *** beat if Frieza will even show up.

Me watching Re:Zero.

1619039992114.png

Back
Top Bottom