The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just saw the public transport simulator movie AKA Demon Slayers: Infinity Train arc. :lol:
It was very good. Cant wait for the next season.

Watching Future Diary on Hulu, they letting everything go on here (Even Nudity!!) I remember reading the manga on and off for a while before leaving it

I hated this show. I believe they added this to Shonen Jump when they took Dragon Ball out of it. Does anyone know why they removed Dragon Ball after the Cell Saga?

Saw Demon Slayer today.

The train arc was boring but the last 40 minutes made up for it.

The comedy throughout was hilarious though.

Australia Netflix :nthat:

ausFlix.png

Saw Demon Slayer today.

The train arc was boring but the last 40 minutes made up for it.

The comedy throughout was hilarious though.

agreed, that villain was booty. the demon slayers vs Rui and co., that could've been a "movie" cuz that hinokami kagura eps had me like :wow:

rengoku vs akaza was dope tho.

red light district arc will be dope tho so I'm looking forward to that. i think ufotable adds more fight scenes than manga so that will be amazing to watch.

It was a big one piece week if you guys kept up with the popularity poll. It was global for the first time, so it led to some surprises like Carrot clocking in at 8. The furries came out in force for her since she was at 24 during the mid-term results. Robin finally cracked the top 10 at 6. Ace dropped to 9, Yamato came in at #11 which surprised Japanese fans since he hasn't made his anime appearance yet, so many don't know him. Nami at 3 was a surprise. I think Hancock ranked 7 as well.

Brook and Franky were the only strawhats not to crack the top 20.

Oda said he's going to do a color spread of the top 50 this time instead of just the top 10

It was a big one piece week if you guys kept up with the popularity poll. It was global for the first time, so it led to some surprises like Carrot clocking in at 8. The furries came out in force for her since she was at 24 during the mid-term results. Robin finally cracked the top 10 at 6. Ace dropped to 9, Yamato came in at #11 which surprised Japanese fans since he hasn't made his anime appearance yet, so many don't know him. Nami at 3 was a surprise. I think Hancock ranked 7 as well.

Brook and Franky were the only strawhats not to crack the top 20.

Oda said he's going to do a color spread of the top 50 this time instead of just the top 10
The oden disrespect is wild

This is pretty dope :nthat:

Watched the Demon Slayer movie.

It was weak until the upper 3 demon showed up.

Rengoku was like a level behind Yamamoto from Bleach. Weird personality, gave me serial killer vibes.

Where was Zenitsu in the end?

Tanjiro yelling like a crazy person :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the Demon Slayer movie.

It was weak until the upper 3 demon showed up.

Rengoku was like a level behind Yamamoto from Bleach. Weird personality, gave me serial killer vibes.

Where was Zenitsu in the end?

Tanjiro yelling like a crazy person :lol:
Zenitsu and Nezuko fans lost during this movie. They basically didn’t do ****. Too bad this trend kinda continues on with Tanjiro just teaming up with Hashiri while zenitsu/nezuko/inosuke get more reduced roles for the upcoming arcs.

the upper third fight is decent but in terms of storytelling it’s garbage since he basically appears randomly and out nowhere at the end while the actual main villain was a crybaby bum

watched baki.

all i can say is that show was all over the place. maybe I'm an idiot. found the story...disjointed.

but also, I couldn't stop watching cuz...fights.

man if there was a show that was homoerotic, this would be it. muscular physique was such a theme in this show. like when they necessarily put nipples on the batsuit in those Schumacher films.

i was so lost in this show half the time, cuz I feel random people were fighting just cuz. like yo I heard you a martial artist *proceeds to fight*.

baki banging his gf was OD unnecessary. i swear japan can take **** to the Nth degree like no other lol.

wat an odd show lol.

Back
Top Bottom